Translate

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: Nano Stem Cells Facial at Chrysalis Spa

Hi lovelies,

Recently I visited Chrysalis Spa located at AMK hub to experience their Nano Stem Cells facial. 
Part of the reasons why I opted for this treatment was the need for skin recovery and reduction of my acne pigmentation.


I was first led into a room to change and get ready for my facial.

The facial began with a 2-steps cleansing.
First step of cleansing was with a milk cleanser, to dissolve and remove makeup and dirt on my skin.
Second was a facial scrub with very fine granules to remove dead skin cells on my skin. 


After the 2-steps cleansing, my skin was thoroughly cleansed and ready for the treatment.



A skin softening lotion was applied to my skin before my therapist did the extraction.


While the skin softening lotion was taking its effect, my therapist gave me an eyebrow trim.


Next, extraction was done to clear my skin of clogged pores. 
Although the extraction was a little painful but it was still bearable for me. I love it that my therapist made to effort to do a thorough extraction for me. I always appreciate therapists that provide thorough extraction and she is definitely one of them.


After my therapist did the extraction, she placed toner filled cotton pads over the extracted areas to soothe the skin and to reduce redness and swelling. She then proceeded to do extraction on other areas of my skin.


After she was done with the full extraction, she covered my full face with the toner filled cotton pads and allowed my skin to rest for 5 minutes before she proceeded with the rest of the treatment.


After my skin had "rested", my therapist applied the nano stem cells serum on my skin and did pressure point massage and lifting massage for me. The message was really comfortable and I had a short nap.


I was awoken from my short nap as my therapist wanted to show me the lifting results from the massage. Let me share with you the results in the photo below. 
I was amazed by how the massage managed to firm up the skin at the corner of my eye and lifted my cheek muscle. I also love how hydrated my skin looked after the application of the nano stem cells serum.

In this step, a gauze was placed over my skin and sprayed with the toner to reduce the temperature of my skin. My therapist told me that the skin would normally heat up after a massage and it is better to let the skin cool down to its normal temperature. 
While I was having the gauze on, my therapist did a shoulder massage on me with lavender oil. Her massage was on point and she helped to release the tension of my muscles.


Next, a cooling mask was applied to my skin and I was told to rest for 20 minutes. This mask gave hydrating and firming effects to the skin.


My skin looked really good after the mask. The redness of my acne after the extraction reduced tremendously and my skin appeared much revitalised and hydrated.


The last step was the application of toner, moisturiser and sunblock on my skin and I'm done!


At the end of the facial treatment, I was offered a cup of red dates tea.


Here's the result of my skin 5 hours after the treatment. 
The redness from the extraction had subsided and my skin was looking good with minimised pore size and firmer looking skin. My acne was also healing fast which I believe was the result of the nano stem cells that quickened the repairing and recovery process of my skin. 


Overall, I am happy with the service and results of my facial at Chrysalis Spa.

If you are keen to visit Chrysalis Spa, here are their outlets:


Ang Mo Kio Hub (AMK MRT)
AMK Hub #03-26, 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 Singapore 569933
Tel: 6481 9270
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)

Pacific Plaza (Orchard MRT)
9 Scotts Road, #03-13 Singapore 228210
Tel: 6884 9636
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)

Westgate (Jurong East MRT)
#B1-43 Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive Singapore 608532
Tel: 65675393
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri)m 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)

Bedok Mall (Bedok MRT)
Bedok Mall #01-25, 311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360
Tel: 65873310
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)

Jurong Point (Boon Lay MRT)
Jurong Point, #03-04JP1, 63 Jurong West Central 3 Singapore 648331
Tel: 62658308
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)

You may also check out more details on their links.


Love,
Yvonne

6 comments:

  1. Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      I don't have any video, maybe you can check out their website for more details?

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have got right here on this post.

    I'll be returning to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compared to other heaters they are very economical, dependable
    and efficient. Distinctive single screw extruder have unique functioning characteristics, and comprehensive comprehension of their running properties can provide
    whole engage in to the functionality of your machine.
    Extruders may be divided into three general types :.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that wwas odd. I justt wrote an really long comment but after I
    clicked submit myy comment didn't show up.Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Regardless, just wanted
    to sayy wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material!
    present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web
    site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...