Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Review: TSURURI Oil Control Skin Care and Face Pore Cleansing Brush

Hi lovelies,

A Japanese skin care brand, TSURURI is finally launched in Singapore. 
TSURURI skin care comes in two ranges, namely the Oil Control range and the Brightening Moisture range.


Each skin care range consists of a Facial Wash, a Nose Pack and a Mask Pack.

I will be sharing my review of TSURURI Oil Control skin care range and their Face Pore Cleansing Brush.



Starting with their Facial Wash called the TSURURI Morocco Ghassoul Face Wash with Andes Salt Scrub.


This facial wash consists of Moroccan-sourced Ghassoul with Andes Rock Salt. 
It is alcohol-free, mineral oil-free with 100% botanical cleansing ingredients.
This facial wash lathers into thick foam. 
This is easy to achieve with their Face Pore Cleansing Brush.


This Face Pore Cleansing Brush is made of 100% silky soft, 5µm tip ultra-fine bristles.
It is very soft and it produces luxurious lather for ultimate cleansing experience.


The foam feels luxurious and fluffy on my face. 
With this facial wash, it makes cleansing of my skin feels so easy and thorough. 

While washing, I felt the tiny salt granules rolling all over my skin and exfoliating the dead skin cells away. The scent of this wash is like lavender, so it is therapeutic and relaxing to me while I wash my face.
After washing off the foam, I must say that this facial wash effectively cleansed away grease and impurities! It revealed a brighter and softer skin after use!


Other than a facial wash, it can be used as a Scrub too!
Instead of lathering into foam, just apply a thin layer of it over the skin and massage in circular motion, then rinse thoroughly with water.
How amazing this is? It is a 2-in-1 product!


Next step is the application of the Nose Pack and Mask Pack.

The Nose Pack is called Point Clay Pack Ghassoul & Red Clay Power.


This nose pack absorbs and eliminates oil build-up from the nose and T-zone area. 
Oil pops to the surface of the mask in about five minutes.

Their Mask Pack is called Ghassoul Mineral Clay Pack.


This Mask Pack absorbs impurities from deep inside pores for smooth, glowing skin. 
It is alcohol-free, mineral oil-free, and it has a relaxing herbal spa scent.

Here I have the Mask Pack applied to my face except the nose area. The nose area was applied with the Nose Pack.



The Mask Pack took about 3 minutes to dry and it absorbed the impurities away from my pores.
The Nose Pack took about 5 minutes to absorb all the pore clogging oil.
The dots you see on my nose and face in the photos below are actually the excess sebum absorbed by the Mask Pack and Nose Pack.
There was tightening of the skin felt as the products dried but it did not make me feel uncomfortable.


After rinsing off the Mask Pack and Nose Pack, my skin and pores felt so much cleaner. 
My face also looked much brighter and felt smoother.
With prolong usage, I am very sure my acne will reduce and be gone! I tried applying the Nose Pack on my swollen acne and with one application, the acne reduced much in size and it was not as swollen or painful as before.

If you are interested in getting the products, here are the prices:
Facial wash is S$12.90.
Pore Cleansing Brush is S$18.90.
Nose Pack is S$12.90.
Mask Pack is S$19.90.

Available at METRO, BHG, Watsons, Tokyu Hands, and MEIDI-YA Supermarket.


Love,
Yvonne


18 comments:

  1. Perfect piece of work you have done, this website is really cool with wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much effort you set to make any such magnificent informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people in this particular topic, however, you sound like
    you know what you're talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and
    you're just extremely great. I actually like what you've
    acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very precise info... Many thanks for
    sharing this one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's certainly a lot to learn about this topic.
    I really like all the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous
    blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found
    It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & aid different users like its
    helped me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This site is my breathing in, rattling great style and design and Perfect written content.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, you have pointed out some great details, I besides believe this is a very excellent website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
    anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to
    this brilliant post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post
    thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quality articles or reviews is the important to
    attract the users to visit the site, that's what this site is providing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am impressed with this site, real I am a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saved as a favorite, I like your website!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your
    blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I
    hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the great spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...