Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula Dry and Dehydrated Skincare Range

Hi lovelies,

Finally! I managed to find some time to do this blog post. Hope everyone has been well!

In this post, I am going to share my reviews on products in the Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula dry and dehydrated skincare range that is said to help one combat dryness and tightness to achieve hydrated, dewy, healthy skin.

Let's read on to understand more about these products! ^_^



The first product to use in this range is the Non-Drying Cleansing Lotion.
Dryness and dehydration are precursors to sensitized skin - characterized by uneven texture, flakiness and a feeling of tightness. This extra gentle cleanser is specially formulated for delicate sensitive skin. It gives a thorough cleanse without irritating skin and at the same time protects your skin's natural moisture barrier.


Recommendations for use:
Apply a liberal amount to skin surface and massage gently to soften and remove dirt and other impurities. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft towel.

Functional ingredients:
Humectant (Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol)



My thoughts:
Personally, I have combination skin but rather dry skin at the front section of my cheeks and if I use unsuitable cleanser, it can leave my skin feeling tight. After giving this cleansing lotion a try, I find that it is very gentle, scentless and lathers into a slight soapy texture, yet able to cleanse dirt off the skin. I am glad that it does not not leave my skin feeling tight or dry at all. However, for greasier areas of my skin, I won't say this cleanser is my most preferred choice for a more thorough cleansing.

My rating: 3.5/5


Next product to be used is the Skin Freshener.
This works to refresh and double-cleanse the skin with its soothing formula which helps to condition skin in preparation for proper moisture absorption. The citrus fragrance toner adjusts your skin to its balanced pH level, minimizes visible pores and removes excess debris or oil. Recommended and suitable for users who could not use acetone or alcohol.


Recommendations for use:
Soak a cotton pad and apply to required areas.

Functional ingredients:
Humectant (Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA)


My thoughts:
I am truly amazed by the results from using this skin freshener and I would say that this is one of my favourite toners thus far. This skin freshener helps to thoroughly remove any remaining debris and oil from my skin after cleansing and gives my skin sufficient hydration such that it minimizes the appearance of my pores and keep my skin looking fresh. I would highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a toner without alcohol content.

My rating: 5/5


Following next is the Light Hydrated Moisturizer.
This is a fragrance-free, sheer, lightweight moisturizer which provides immediate and long-lasting hydration for normal and dry skin types. It locks in moisture and prevents further moisture loss, thereby improving skin texture and overall clarity. Regular use repairs and strengthens the protective barrier of dry stressed skin, leaving your skin soft. It also works as a makeup base for the skin.


Recommendations for use:
Apply sparingly to damp skin after thorough cleansing.

Functional ingredients:
Emollient (Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate), Humectant (Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA)


My thoughts:
This moisturizer feels creamy but light in texture and it gets well absorbed into the skin with some simple, gentle massages. It is fragrance free and I love the after results on my skin, hydrated and does not leave any greasiness on the skin and does not clog my pores. It can be used for dry skin type and combination skin type.

My rating: 4/5


For the Night Treatment, I would use this RSE Cream.
Soothe the thirstiest skin with this overnight therapy - an ultra-hydrating, antioxidant-rich moisturizer designed to combat chronically dry and prematurely ageing skin conditions. This cream is enriched with Squalene, Vitamin A and Vitamin E to strengthen skin's protective barrier, prevent free radical damage and calm irritated skin. It works to regenerate, repair and replenish skin for firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin by morning.


Recommendations for use:
After cleansing and drying skin thoroughly, apply sparingly to face and neck.

Functional ingredients:
Exfoliant (Glycolic acid), Emollient (Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate), Humectant (Propylene Glycol).


My thoughts:
This product is creamier in texture but surprisingly, it settles well into the skin. Leave it overnight on the skin and it helps to reveal brighter, smoother skin the next day. It works in healing, regenerating, repairing and replenishing of the skin. I am sure everyone (except for oily, combination skin type) will be astonished by the results of this product. 

My rating: 4/5


Lastly, for the night treatment, I would use the Hydrating Treatment Mask weekly.
Soothe stressed skin with this refreshing mask which helps skin recover from damage and promotes healthy tissue regeneration. It is packed with calming botanicals and antioxidant vitamins to replenish moisture at the critical dehydrated areas and reduce skin irritation. Natural earth clays kaolin and bentonite are also added to detoxify the skin for a clearer and more refined complexion.


Recommendations for use:
Apply desired amount of mask to cleansed face and neck with finger tips or brush. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.

Functional ingredients:
Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Chamomile Oil Extract (Bisabolol), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin C (Methylsilanol Pectinate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Absorbent (Kaolin, Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate), Emollient (Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Glyceryl Oleate), Humectant (Glycerin, Glyceryl, Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer), Skin Conditioning Agent (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride).


My thoughts:
This mask comes in a pretty pastel pink shade, and it is slight watery in texture, allowing the mask to spread out easily on the skin. While leaving the mask to dry, I could feel a cooling sensation on my skin and impurities were removed when the mask dries and tightens on the skin. After washing off the mask, my skin feels softer and appears fairer. 

My rating: 4.5/5


I have come to an end of this post, hope you find it useful and beneficial for you and your skin concerns.

Visit this website for the list of places in which you can purchase Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula products http://therapeutic-derma.com/purchase/where-to-buy/singapore/

 Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: SimYvonne
 Love, 
Yvonne



11 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your website via Google even as searching for a similar topic, your web
    site got here up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with this site, really I am a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject
    and found most people will agree with your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to be one of many visitors on this outstanding web site
    (:, appreciate it for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.This post was really fascinating, particularly since
    I was investigating for thoughts on this topic last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.This article was extremely interesting, particularly because I was searching for
    thoughts on this matter last Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this site needs a lot more attention. I?ll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are pleasant in support of new viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this internet site has got some really excellent info
    for everyone :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this web site needs
    far more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...