Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Balance Hydrating Facial at Bejeweled Singapore

Hi lovelies,

Lately, I brought my sister for a facial session at Bejeweled Singapore. 
Acne has been an issue and concern for her since teenage years. 

It was a delight to find that my sister adores what she experienced at Bejeweled Singapore, and we have to thank Shirleen (Bejeweled's therapist) for helping my sister's skin turn for the better.

After the facial session, it was noticed that my sister's skin started to clear up with the acne receding, and the redness and sores fading. 


Allow me to take you through the procedures at Bejeweled Singapore.

My sister's skin before facial:


1) Welcome Step




An essential oil for oily skin was chosen for my sister for this Welcome step. The essential oil had a refreshing peppermint scent and Shirleen did face and upper shoulder massages for my sister. Shirleen's massaging skill was superb and my sister immediately felt relaxed.


2) Double Cleansing of skin



Moving on the cleansing of the skin, a milk cleanser was first used, followed by a gel cleanser. These cleansers are suitable for all skin types. If you have makeup on, your makeup will be removed with an oil-based makeup remover prior to the step of double cleansing.

3) Exfoilating Gel, Eyebrow Trimming, Deep Cleansing

These steps were done concurrently with the exfoliating gel on the skin.


The exfoliating gel consists of Pumpkin enzymes which acts as a facial scrub to exfoilate and smoothen skin. The exfoliating gel was beaten into foam and applied onto the skin gently, leaving on for 5 minutes till the bubbles disappeared and it turned semi-dry. 

During the 5 minutes waiting time, Shirleen trimmed my sister's brows through plucking, no shaving or any blade was used.

Next, a vibrating brush was used over the skin to provide deeper and thorough cleansing as it removes all residues from the skin.


Much clarity of the skin was observed after exfoilation and deep cleansing.


4) Extraction


I think this was the most tedious step for Shirleen but I admire Shirleen's professionalism in ensuring that every clogged pores were cleared and blackheads thoroughly removed. Shirleen spent a long time doing the extraction but she never complain any bit and displayed true concern in helping her client achieve better skin. My sis and I will give both thumbs up for her great service! 

5) Masking and Massage


After the extraction, rose water mask was placed over my sister's face. Rose water has numerous benefits such as hydrating, revitalising, moisturising, and healing of scars, cuts and wounds. The antioxidant properties of rose water also help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.


While masking, Shirleen used a massage cream and gave my sister some shoulder and back massages. Optimal strength was applied and Shirleen was also kind to always ask if the strength used was comfortable. Shirleen has strengths in her massages, giving my sis a good muscle relaxing massage which my sister only had praises for.

6) Application of Serum and Use of Blue Light




A serum for oily skin was applied to help control sebum production of the skin, and blue light was used to calm the skin and treat acne.

7) Application of Concentrate Vial and Use of Blue Light




The concentrate vial consists of active ingredients extracted from white willow and pineapple to regulate sebum secretion. It also reduces irritation and brightens the skin with its astringent and moisturising effect.

8) Purifying Mask 




The purifying mask helped to absorb excess sebum and gave the skin deep cleansing. It has the scent of uplifting rosemary, a scent that both my sis and I love a lot.

9) Mask, and Head Massage



A rose water mask was placed over the purifying mask for 5 minutes and Shirleen gave my sister another good head massage during the waiting time.

Below is the appearance of my sister's skin after removing of the purifying mask.



10) Finishing Step


A warm towel was used to wipe off the massage cream from my sister's shoulder and back, accompanying with gentle massages from Shirleen.

Toner and mattifying moisturiser were then applied before Shirleen ends off the whole facial process with a gentle upper shoulder massage.



After the facial session, tea was served with an adorable mug lid.


Overall satisfaction at Bejeweled Singapore is worth full marks rating and a high recommendation. 
It is surely worthy a visit and more revisits from my sister, and perhaps you too!

Location of Bejeweled Singapore:
30 Tai Seng Street #02-01 
 BreadTalk IHQ 
Singapore 534013 
 Tel : 6443 9789 

Business Hours: 
Mon - Fri 11.30am to 8pm. 
Sat & Sun 10.30am to 7pm

 Email: emailus@bejeweled-nails.com.sg
Instagram: #bejeweled48

Lastly, ending off my post with Christmas deals at Bejeweled Singapore. 
Mention 'Yvonne' when you make an appointment with Bejeweled.


Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at SimYvonne


3 comments:

  1. Seems nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
    I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?I'm glad to seek out a lot of helpful
    info here within the post, we need work out more strategies
    on this regard, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
    Extremely useful information specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info much.
    I used to be seeking this particular information for a
    long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...