Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2015

SK Aqua Peel and BluLight Skin Clear Treatment at CSK

Hi lovelies,

Some time back, I was again at CSK for my follow up skin treatment. For this session, I did the SK Aqua Peel and once again the BluLight Skin Clear Treatment. 


SK Aqua Peel is the latest in skin treatment that provides both non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of topical solutions both safely and painlessly. The Aqua ST system cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin.


The first step began with the cleansing of makeup, dirt and oil off my skin surface before the actual treatment begins.


Next, a diamond tip with applied suction was later moved against the skin and it had a mild pulling action to exfoliate keratinized skin. The experience was almost equal to doing microdermbrasion treatment at most facial salons. 


After removal of dead skin, 2-3 layers of potent serum is applied onto the skin which gave my skin slight biting and warm sensations but the whole process was bearable and did not cause me much irritation.

AS - The Aqua ST AS (All-Skin)
A skin solution that cleanses deeply while softening sebum and impurities to aid in extractions. Dead cells are dislodged for exfoliation, providing residual hydration which results in firming and smoothing fine lines.

SA - The Aqua ST SA (Salicylic Acid)
A skin solution is specially formulated for oily and acne prone skin. Active ingredients include Pentylene Glycol and Spirea Ulmaria Extract which penetrates pores and dislodges dead cells for exfoliation.

AO - The Aqua ST AO (Anti-Oxidant)
A skin solution specially formulated to combat free radicals and environmental damage to the skin cells. Contains stabilized Vitamins A, E & White Tea Extract.


After the application of the potent serums, my skin became visibility brighter, more even in tone and has more clarity.

After I was done with the SK Aqua Peel, I proceeded with my BluLight Skin Clear Treatment, which I had tried previously and blogged here.


BluLight Skin Clear Treatment uses a specific wavelength blue light PDT to destroy acne-causing bacteria. Adequate eye protection is provided to protect the eyes from prolonged period of light exposure. The target area is then exposed to the blue light for about 20 minutes.

The final step was the application of cooling mask to calm and hydrate my skin and I'm good to go. No downtime needed for both treatments.


The final results were definitely greater clarity and hydration to my skin. For the elimination of acne and to improve the overall skin conditon, more frequent treatments would definitely be needed.



To understand more about the treatments provided by CSK, you may visit this website: http://www.cskclinics.com/

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


2 comments:

  1. This excellent website certainly has all the information and facts I needed concerning this
    subject and didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...