Translate

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Headlines Hairdressing Dyna Curls Review

Hi lovelies,

Quite a long time back, I was tempted to do some hair curling for a change of hairstyle from my naturally straight hair. I revisited Headlines Hairdressing and had Charles to restyle my hair.


Charles did the Dyna Treatment Digital Perm for my hair which is a treatment form of hair curling that doesn't damage the quality and texture of my hair.


The steps involved applying Dyna Treatment number 2 to every strand of my hair, leave it on then shampooing my hair thoroughly.


Hair curlers were placed on section by section and heat was applied to my hair through the digital perming machine. Charles was attentive when placing the hair curlers, always asking and ensuring that the curlers were not too tight or uncomfortable for me.





While waiting for the digital perming process to be done, I was kindly offered some magazines to read.

After the perming, washing and blow dry of my hair without using harmful chemicals on my hair, the final result is natural loose curls on my hair. I love the results however, the curls were only for temporary. Next time I shall try permanent curls as I find that I look more gentle and feminine with curls compared to straight hair.


Thanks Charles for giving my hair a beautiful curl.

Headlines Hairdressing has this promo price of S$218 each if you this treatment Dyna Curls with another buddy.

HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING 
 18 Cross Street, #01-15 China Square Central. 
 Telephone: +65 6221 6866 

 Opening Hours: 
Mondays to Fridays - 1030am to 830pm 
Saturdays - 1030am to 7pm 
Sundays & Public Holiday - 1030am to 5pm

Love yourself and exude your beauty!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, always i used to check web site posts here in the
    early hours in the daylight, as i love to learn more and more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...