Translate

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Facial at Reene Farm Aesthetiques

HI lovelies! 
I went for my facial session at Reene Farm Aesthetiques end of last November as I needed to clear my clogged skin and remove all the underlying impurities but I didn't get the chance to share about my facial experience before I depart for my trip.

Reene Farm Aesthetiques is conveniently located at central area, Chinatown and the meticulous facial service and good massages by their therapist left deep impression in me. This is definitely one of the best facials I had for a thorough face cleansing with the help of their professional therapist.





I was kindly served with a cup of longan red date tea before I was ushered into my treatment room which gave me a welcomed, cosy feel when I stepped into it.



Reene Farm Aesthetiques has unique facial kits designed to address the specific needs of each client. To ensure maximum results the kits are packaged with the exact doses needed for one complete facial.


I was given the Soin Energie vitale for my skin condition. This facial kit is a specific treatment that prevents and repairs the marks of time, sun aggression and pollution. This treatment revitalizes, stimulates, nourishes, regenerates and oxygenates the skin. 
Designed to be suitable for Combination, dehydrated & devitalized skin.


Step 1 was the removal of makeup. 
My therapist first removed makeup on my eyes, under eye areas, eyelashes and lips before she did double cleansing for my face. Every trace of makeup thoroughly cleansed off.


Step 2 was Exfoliation.
The exfoliator is very fine and it helped to remove dead skin cells on my skin, allowing my skin to better absorb nutrients from the facial kit. 



Step 3 was to apply serum on my skin to soften the skin for easier extraction afterwards.



Step 4 is Extraction!
My therapist patiently extracted all (I believe it's ALL) the blackheads and whiteheads on my skin. My skin had not felt so thoroughly extracted for a long time. The pain from the extraction was bearable too even though some of my whiteheads are pretty deep rooted. I am very satisfied and impressed with my therapist's extraction skill and patience and she did not cause scarring on my face from the extraction. Definitely thumbs up for this service!



Step 5 is Trimming of my eyebrows.

My therapist shaped my eyebrow perfectly before trimming my outgrown brows. I love my brows after trimming, so clean and neatly trimmed! 


Step 6 A lotion from the facial kit was applied to my skin to tone down on skin's redness and prevent inflammation of the extracted areas.


Check out my right and left cheeks after extraction.


Step 7 Lymphatic drainage detox with the use of Jade mineral stone. 
Different mineral stones will be used for different skin condition.
I find it beneficial to go for lymphatic drainage detox as it helped to remove toxic from our body accumulated through our daily lives. These toxic when not removed could surface on our skin through acne breakout or even clogged pores.


Step 8 Face-lifting massage.
I love face-lifting massage! I can't stop gravity pull but I can slow down the sagging process of my face with face-lift massage to increase the firmness of my skin. Uplift result was visible through one treatment, I love it! 


Step 9 A lotion from the facial kit which has Antiseptic property was applied to the extracted areas.


Step 10 is the application of Masque from the facial kit. 
Nutrients from the Masque were gradually absorbed by the skin to improve the hydration level of the skin and reduce the redness and dullness of the skin. Excess Masque will be cleansed off through softening it with water and wiped off.


Step 11 Application of moisturiser from the facial kit.
The moisturiser helped to seal the nutrients in the skin.


Final results of my skin:
Skin unclogged, hydrated, nourished, brightened, firmed, pores minimised. Satisfied with the results of my skin after my facial.

At the end of the treatment, my therapist showed me the remaining vials. 
Reene Farm Aesthetiques will use a complete dosage from the facial kit in every facial treatment. No remaining will be kept to ensure that all clients received the freshest products for their facial session.


I totally adore the facial service, massage and the results received at Reene Farm Aesthetiques. I have no regret visiting and trying out their service.

If you are interested to know more about Reene Farm Aesthetiques, I have included their details below.

Location of Reene Farm Aesthetiques:
235A/ 237A
New Bridge Road
S(059436)
Email: reenefarm@reenefarm.com

Thank you for reading my post.
Love,
Yvonne

Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


34 comments:

  1. I bought their 10x plans. After they know that I am not going to resign the plan (still left about 3 more sessions), the owner any how do the extraction, facial mist, and she even crop my eyebrows unevenly. This is so infuriating and definitely their service does not live up to what you have mentioned. If their owner is seeing this, I hope you get your act rights because I paid for the service and you did not give me any of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience at Reene Farm Aesthetiques. However, I believe that any unsatisfactory services you experienced should be conveyed directly to the salon owner as part of your consumer rights. As I am not affiliated to the salon, I only review my personal thoughts and encounters of the facial but I am unable to guarantee the consistency of their services.

      Hope you can get your concerns settled soon with the salon owner.

      Love,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. I'm another customer, just wanted to share that the prices went up by a lot and more upselling now. Their staff changed quite a few people too. Service is so-so compared to last time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anon, thank you for sharing your experience. I believe business is now more competitive in the beauty industry. I guess they just have to strive to improve and provide better services or risk having their customers leave them.

      Delete
  3. I tried to call them so many time, but no one pick up the call. I still have another 4x plans available and i want to use it. any one knows that they are still open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi adek please get in touch with me.

      Delete
  4. I think it has closed shop. They initially said they were renovating and will open on 8 Dec 2016. But i called several times and received no replies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, thanks for sharing and letting us know the update as I've not been there for any treatment for a long time.

      Delete
    2. Do you have their mobile number?

      Delete
    3. Hi adek, I don't have their mobile number.

      Delete
  5. Hi adek can u share your email or contact number? I'm an existing customer and I like to get in touch with u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also facing the same problem and got the same replies as adek.
    Avery, are you able to help us?
    I am almost going to make a report at the neighbourhood police post in order to bring it to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For privacy of personal contact...
    Adek and Avery, can you both email Yvonne at enquiries.yvonne@gmail.com, so she can connect all of us. I have already emailed Yvonne and she has my email address. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi purpleprofile I've lodged a police report. I hope more people will do the same so that it can be classified as a scam. The owner is very irresponsible and should be brought to justice if he is indeed out to cheat us. Please go to State Courts Small Claims Tribunal to file as well. I also suggest we form a group of consumers to make our case stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avery for sharing on what we can do. I hope the company can compensate everyone fairly.

      Delete
    2. Avery, please email me at khoo.shade.of.purple@gmail.com so I can contact you and find out more what you have already done and know I can do at my end. Thanks!
      And thanks Yvonne for letting publish here on your blog. :)

      Delete
    3. Ikr! They wasted my 10 freaking dollars on a donation on waterloo street!

      Delete
  9. Hi purpleprofile I've emailed to enquiries.yvonne@gmail.com as well. Yvonne please help us to link up with one another. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man!! I tried calling many times and no one pick up too! Can anyone drop me an email on how i can seek compensation? lijiajin0912@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jiajin, Lalataco just shared with us that they are reopening soon.

      Delete
  11. Hi. I managed to call them 10 mins ago. They said they are reopening soon.hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lalataco, thanks for sharing this good news with everyone here! Do you know when and where they are opening?

      Delete
    2. They say they will start calling customers up these couple of days. Was told they were doing restructuring. Can msg them at 96567182 and they will put you at priority list to make appointment.

      Delete
    3. This is good news to many! Thank you for giving us a positive update!

      Delete
  12. Still, they could have done better than putting their customers through unjustifiable agony. It's not too difficult to pick up calls even if they are closed and avoided retaliation actions. Spare some thought for people's precious time. Tremendous improvement required in their customer services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Avery, yes I agree with you as it can be frustrating. But I'm still glad that at least they are accountable and customers can complete their package.

      Delete
  13. Hi, everyone. I just received msg from them. I think they changed to another co name called Ceramique Aesthetics Pte Ltd. HP no is 96567182.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agnes for sharing this piece of information with us.

      Delete
  14. Nice scam . If no compensate is done to us . Let get the police to handle this. Can someone convey this message to them? Today on 14 February 2017 , 6:10 PM i call to their shop and a lady pick up the call and i told her everything about the compensation and yet she act innocent and i told them if they were doing the renovation and they should make a initiative to call the customer back instead she act stupid over the phone and i insist to get the person in charge and she pretend she was not there and so i going to make a police report sooner or later if i still dont get a reply! Good Job renee farm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chin Song, from what I know, Reene Farm Aesthetiques had already closed down and the new owner from Ceramique Aesthetics had bought over from them some assets and is occupying the existing premise. For the compensation of facial package, I am not sure how it will be settled.

      Delete
  15. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I've found something that helped me.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this site before
    but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it
    and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for helping out, excellent information.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...