Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review: P.Antarctica, Probiotics, Vital CC Cream from HKCplaza

In this post, I am going to share my reviews for



First up is the P.Antarctica 77 Cream
This cream is a moisturizing cream that provides a strong skin moisturizing effect and an additional moisture coat on the surface to create soft and supple skin for a long time. The other ingredients in this cream also help to tighten pores, soothe troubled skin, fade scars and enhance skin regeneration.





The cream comes fresh in a sealed metallic tube.



My thoughts:
P.Antarctica 77 Cream comes in a gel form with a light texture that instantly turns into a watery lotion upon spreading over my skin. It releases a light botanical plant scent while using. I love the cooling sensation felt on my skin and the ease in application as I only need to lightly massage the product and it got fully absorbed into my skin within seconds. The product is light-weighted and grease-free, and it feels very comfortable on my skin. There is also brightening result and my skin felt so much smoother after application. I love using this product on days when my skin feels irritated and red as this product helps to calm my flaring skin. Just a small quantity of the product is needed to hydrate, soothe, and enhance regeneration of my skin.

My rating: 4/5

Price: S$26

 Next up is the Probiotics Sleeping Cream.
This sleeping cream helps to remove excess sebum on the skin, tighten pores and moisturize the skin while we sleep.




This Probiotics sleeping cream comes in a plastic tub with a plastic cap covering the opening (which I find very difficult to open) to minimize the product being exposed to the air.




My thoughts:
This Probiotics Sleeping Cream feels like Laneige Sleeping Pack but of a lighter texture. It is easy to spread the Probiotics Sleeping Cream evenly over the skin. After application, there is a slight greasy coating on my skin which I initially didn't like but later on, I realised that it helps to prevent the skin's moisture from getting loss into the atmosphere while sleeping in an air-conditioned room. This sleeping cream is great for people who sleeps in air-conditioned room as it keeps the skin hydrated and aid in the healing process of the skin during our beauty sleep. After using it, I noticed that my skin looks glowing, radiant and hydrated in the morning, and my pores appeared smaller in size too. Each tub is able to last me a number of months as I only need 2 pearl size of this sleeping cream to cover my whole face for each use.

My rating: 4/5

Price: S$60

 Lastly, it's a review of a cosmetic product, the Vital CC Cream.
This product functions as a multi cream with Vitamin C essence in it and it works as a skincare, a makeup and a sunblock with SPF30 PA++. 





This Vital CC Cream comes in a tube packaging with a pump for easy dispensing of the content.
I just need to press the pump and it dispenses appropriate amount for usage.



My thoughts:
This Vital CC cream comes in white colour but while spreading the CC cream, it changes colour. Like a chameleon that changes its colour to blend with the surrounding, this CC cream changes its colour to match my skin tone. I find the texture a little creamy, making it easy to spread evenly over my skin but because of its texture, only a small amount (a large pearl size) of the CC cream is sufficient for the whole face to avoid it making your skin feel uncomfortable with the thickness of the cream. With its pinkish undertone, this CC cream gives my skin a healthy, radiant, dewy finish after application. It is also able to conceal light-coloured blemishes but for darker blemishes, it is still advisable to apply concealer over it to better conceal those blemishes. Another reason why I like this CC cream is because it helps to smoothen the appearance of my skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines for a youthful look. Lastly, it is easy to wash off the CC cream with just water and facial cleanser. After using for a period of time, I also noticed the brightening of my skin tone. The only downside of this CC cream is that it wears off by mid-day in Singapore's hot and humid weather, and my blemishes were mostly visible by the end of the day.

My rating: 3.5/5

Price: S$48

That's all I have to share in this post, hope my reviews will be useful to you. 
Thank you for reading.

Love,
Yvonne

Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


5 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Thank you!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put
    in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
    get my own, personal website now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
    project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial
    information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your
    article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to mention that I've truly loved surfing around your weblog
    posts. After all I'll be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping
    you write once more very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...