Translate

Friday, September 12, 2014

Review: Avalon NaturBeauty Skin Whitening

Avalon NaturBeauty Skin Whitening was formulated with a revolutionary beauty formulation to promote skin whitening and hydration at the same time. The benefit of consuming helps improve Skin Whitening, UV Protection, Lightening Dark Spots, and Restore Skin’s Firmness and Moisturising.


Product Info
1. Product of Singapore
2. Halal-Certified
3. Good Manufacturing Practice Product
4. No Addictive
5. 1 box = 30 days’ supply for first time users


Consume 1 sachet per day for 7 consecutive days. Thereafter, 1 sachets every 2 days for maintenance.


1. Inhibits 85% of melanin production
2. Blocks up to 67% of UV rays
3. 8x water absorption capacity

This product promises visible whitening results in 4 weeks but not only whitening, there are 5 benefits in 1 product
There are many ways to consume it, be it direct consumption or dissolve it in 200ml of liquid of your choice. 
Personally, I prefer to consume it directly from the sachet and the taste is pretty acceptable with the blueberry flavor.


I love the slim sachet packaging as it is very convenient for me to carry it around, and I placed some sachets in some handbag so that I can consume it even if I forgot to have in the morning while rushing to leave my house.


The powder melts in the mouth and easy to swallow even without water.


My thoughts:
After 4 weeks of consumption, I do notice the lightening of my skin and increase in hydration of my skin. Although the results noticed may be due to my usage of sunblock and hydration skincare, but if this product increased the efficacy and tangible results reflected on my skin, I will still gladly continue my consumption of Avalon NaturBeauty Skin Whitening.

Retail price: S$68.90 exclusively at local Watsons outlets.


Thanks for reading. =)

Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog post. Velupe and I have been saving for just a new e-book on this subject matter and your short article has made us all to save money.
    Your ideas really clarified all our queries. In fact, greater than what we
    had known in advance of the time we stumbled on your wonderful
    blog. I actually no longer have doubts along with a troubled
    mind because you have truly attended to each of our needs in this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
    He was once entirely right. This submit truly made
    my day. You cann't imagine just how much time
    I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which is helpful designed for my know-how.

    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top-notch share indeed. I've been waiting for this tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fantastic as your other content :D, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...