Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Scalp Peel Treatment and Nano Digital Perm at Jean Yip Hairdressing

In my earlier post, I shared about my hair makeover at Jean Yip Hairdressing and promised that I will share my Scalp Peel Treatment and Nano Digital Perm experiences, so now you get to read about it in this post. ^_^

For the start of my Scalp Peel Treatment, High Frequency was used to kill the bacteria on my scalp.

A kind of lotion was sprayed onto my scalp to soften the dead skin cells on the scalp surface.

Wash and cut.

Washing of hair. Hair softening lotion was then applied to my hair to prep for the perm.

The Thermal Curl Activator, which is a kind of hair softening lotion was left on my hair for a while and when my hair softened a little, the lotion had to be rinsed off and I'm off to the hair washing station again.

After washing of hair, I had to wait for my hair to be semi-dry before hair perming begins.

I shall skip the perming procedures and outcomes as these were mentioned in my earlier post and you can read about it there.

A kind of liquid was sprayed onto my hair to soften the structured curls.

Washing of hair again.
Hair mask was then applied to the permed area and my hair steaming was done for my hair to absorb the nutrients.

After steaming, my hair technician used cotton pads to gently rub off all dead skin cells on my scalp. These dead skin cells were the ones causing my hair follicles to be clogged up and made my hair falls off easily.

See how yellowish the cotton pad was! Those were the dead skin cells which were trapped on my scalp.

Applying the Ginseng ampoule to my cleansed scalp for my hair follicles to absorb the nutrients which will in turn help to encourage healthy hair growth. 

Head massages to boost maximum absorption of the Ginseng ampoule. The massage was really good!


Rinse and blow dry of hair.

Next, I was placed under red light to stimulate my hair follicles which in turn encourages healthier hair growth.

Final result.
 

I feel that the Scalp Peel Treatment helped me to have healthier hair follicles as I experience cleaner scalp, lesser clogs and lesser hair falls. I will be returning to Jean Yip Hairdressing for my Scalp Peel Treatment again.

Lastly, if you have been to Jean Yip Hairdressing for any hair treatment, do remember to participate in their Style of The Month Campaign to win S$1000 Jean Yip Hairdressing service voucher. Winners will be chosen every month, so start participating today! 

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this!
    Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working ,remarkable job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...