Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

I knew that the sun's rays are harmful to my skin, especially that I am living in an all year round sunny country - Singapore, hence the use of sunblock on my face becomes important for me as my skin turns dark and dull easily, not even to mention to maintain my skin's fairness. However, maintaining alabaster skin in Singapore can make my skincare regime a daily chore since most whitening creams do not have the capacity to combat the harmful rays of the sun while a mere sunscreen is not enough to maintain fairness.

So when the people from Biore contacted me to tryout their new product, I was literally skipping with joy. And little did I expect them to send me a box garnished with flowers within the box, together with their new product.

I was interested in the ingredient contents of the product as Biore uses Chamomile extract as the skin-lightening ingredient in their Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++.
General Information:
With high SPF 50+ PA+++ protection, the product is also formulated with naturally-derived Chamomile extract, a very gentle yet effective skin-lightening ingredient, to prevent dark spots for a fairer complexion. 

The high UV protector contains superior long lasting Double UV Block that shields skin against skin-ageing damage and sun burns caused by harmful UVA and UVB rays. 

Not only does Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream whitens as it protects, its unique waterbased formula is refreshingly light on skin and leaves behind only a weightless, invisible, finish. 

It also contains moisturising ingredients like hyaluronic acid and citrus extract (extracts from orange, grapefruit and lemon) to hydrate and soften skin. Gentle on the skin and allergy tested, this sunscreen is suitable for all skin types.

Viewing how amazing the Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ could be, it makes me more excited to give this product a try.
A simple packaging, but with great functions within this tube.

Gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product. 
As the product comes in a cream texture, there is no worry about leakage or dispensing too much from the tube. 

With its cream texture, there is a little resistance initially when spreading out the cream, but it soon turned into a watery-light texture, which allows quick and easy absorption, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised. The product gives my skin a matte and smooth feel. There is no stickiness or greasiness on my skin after application. 
The Aqua Rich technology contains water-based Aqua Micro Capsules that release UV blocking ingredients and moisture when applied. Adding on to the refreshing feeling is the mild fruity fragrance of Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream. Your skin will not only feel fresh, but smell fresh too. 

The Chamomile extract provides whitening result which can be gradually observed on my skin. I am satisfied with Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ and will be on my way to purchase another tube.

My rating: 4.5/5

Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ is available in all leading pharmacies, selected supermarkets and hypermarkets, retailing at $18.90 for a 33g pack.

Try it to believe it! :)

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @SimYvonne

1 comment:

  1. I have read some excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking
    for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to create this sort of excellent informative
    site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...