Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Baby Foot® Easy Pack

Winner of the Best Treatment for your Sole in the Cleo Beauty Hall of Fame 2012, the Baby Foot® Easy Pack gives your feet a gentle yet thorough exfoliation that will leave your feet soft and baby smooth.
This is the 3rd generation of Baby Foot® Easy Pack is easier to use and more effective with improvements such as 3D tall boot design which is patented by Baby Foot®, and the new pH 3.6 formula. Made with a new citrus gel formulation, Baby Foot® Easy Pack works like a foot mask. Simply wear the 3D plastic boots provided for 2 hours, and wash your feet after. (Each pair in the foot pack is only for one-time use.)


Within the box comes a silver packaged item and in it contains 2 pieces of plastic boots and scotch tape so that the plastic boots can secure to the feet properly.

This is how the plastic boot looks like. Like a huge Christmas sock. I thought it will be big on my foot but it surprisingly fits nicely on my foot actually and I'm still able to walk around the house with the plastic boots on.

The plastic boot comes with surrounding cotton well soaked with Citric acid. It smells like freshly squeezed lemon to me. 

The Easy Packs fitted so nicely on my feet that I don't even have to use their scotch tape.

When my foot was in the plastic boot, I could feel slight stinging sensation for a few minutes and for the rest of the time, there wasn't any uncomfortable feeling on my feet at all, except that my feet felt a little warm in there. 

After 2 hours in the Easy Pack, my feet looked whiter and felt softer and smoother. I did not experience any form of peeling on the second day but on the third day, my skin started to peel very slightly and I could feel that the skin on my soles began to dry up.

Over the next few days, my skin started to peel. I did not have huge chucks of skin falling out, only flakes of dry skin coming off my soles as I walk about. My shoes were filled with dead skin which looked like eraser dusts at the end of the day.  

The peeling on my feet only lasted for a week and soon, my tough rough skin was replaced with smoother skin. The skin on my feet still feels thick but the skin felt so much smoother as compared to before. 

If you didn't know, the skin on our feet is thicker than other areas of the body and dead skin cells can easily accumulate because of the pressure of weight and friction placed on the soles due. The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is Citric Acid, which is an organic acid used since ancient times. It penetrates into the layer of dead skin cells and works on the desmosome between the skin layers, enabling easier peeling. The dead skin peels off naturally due to a natural skin turnover cycle and friction, which occurs daily. In addition, Baby Foot contains 13 types of natural extracts with high moisturizing power. The foot is reborn, just like a baby's, after peeling. Baby Foot is a total foot care product, not only for peeling, but also for maintaining healthy feet. 

While many skincare and beauty products emphasize on the importance of our face and body shape, many have neglected the importance of our feet. We are always on the go, and our feet will need to stay healthy and hence every woman should strive to have beautiful, soft and silky smooth feet.

Baby Foot® Easy Pack can be purchased at Watsons, SASA, John Little, BHG, OG, and www.beautybistro.com, retailing at S$29.90.

Love,
Yvonne

4 comments:

  1. Can you use Baby Foot on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia,

      I don't think Baby foot is suitable for hands as it might cause excessive peeling for the hand.

      Hope this helps.

      Love,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, baby foot deep exfoliation for feet peel works really well. At first, I didn't see anything happening after almost 5 days but lord let me tell you, it was scary to see all that skin coming off. I'd say it peeled for almost 2 weeks and now it's exactly as it states... I now have baby feel.. So soft, now hard skin nothing, this is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit
    the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.

    Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...