Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: Dr G Super Aquasis Line Skin Care

A new release from Gowoonsesang Cosmetics, the Dr G Super Aquasis Line is Korean Celebrity Park Shin Hye's favourite skin care which she uses to recharge her skin’s energy.

Dr G Super Aquasis Line offers sustainable moisturising to renew your skin’s vitality by providing unique Aqua energy to skin. Knowing that this skin care set would work wonder on dry, tired looking skin, I know that I got to try it!



Gowoonsesang 'Dr G Super Aquasis Line' introduces Dr G 3-step Aqua Building System (Step 1: Unlock moisture supply path, Step 2: Provide moisture, Step 3: Apply protective moisture film to make a healthy and watery-elastic skin through the solution for fundamental skin concern - dehydration. Gowoonsesang 'Dr G Super Aquasis Line' contains Opuntia Coccinelifera Fruit Extract, Argan Oil, and Marine Water to provide sufficient moisture into the skin to soothe flaky keratin, and contains Crystal Moisture Seed, which has a similar structure to dermal phospholipid, to provide a water-retaining protective film on skin, and keep your skin feels moisturised for long. Also it contains Abyssine that protects the skin from outer harmful environments while soothing the irritated and flushed skin by strong UV rays.

In summary, Dr G Super Aquasis Line promises:
- Perfect solution for exhausted skin in summer season 
 - Skincare with using moisturizers for irritated skin by strong UV rays 
 - 3-steps skin care solution to quench the thirst of skin

The 3-steps skin care includes a Super Aquasis Moisture Toner, Super Aquasis Moisture Seed Ample, and Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream.


 Step.1: Unlock moisture supply path with the use of  the Dr G Super Aquasis Moisture Toner.
Mild yet effective exfoliation for ideal preparation of next step. 
A starter toner containing water-retaining Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract to sooth flaky keratin to prevent the evaporation of water and provide elasticity and moisture to the skin. It is an Aqua Toner containing Sea Water enriched with an abundant mineral provides a sensation of moisture to skin for ideal preparation of next step.

This product should be applied during cotton pad but I'll show you on my hand instead, so that you can see how watery and easily absorbed this product is. 

My thoughts:
There is a cooling sensation when the toner is on my skin. It feels like a nice, cooling mineral water mist is sprayed on my skin. This product helps to remove a thin layer of dead skin, making my skin looks visibly brighter after using it.

Step.2: Provide moisture through applying Dr G Super Aquasis Moisture Seed Ample.
Excellent moisturizing ample with crystal moisture seed.
A highly concentrated moisture ample to provide a water-retaining protective film and radiance as it contains a Crystal Moisturizing Seed similar to cholesterol: a dermal phospholipid component. It protects moisture in skin to prevent skin dryness as its refreshing touch of moisture applies protective film on skin.

My thoughts:
The product looks pretty watery in appearance but it's actually a little gooey, like the Hada Labo lotion kind of texture. I love applying this product on my skin because it just feels like applying ampoule on my skin and my skin absorbs the product instantly, giving me a supple looking skin. I am happy that this product does not leave the skin feeling sticky after application. I'm loving this product madly now.

Step.3: Apply protective moisture film to make a healthy and watery-elastic skin through the solution for fundamental skin concern - dehydration. Use Dr G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream for step 3.

A moisture-recharging cream to quench the thirst of skin.
A moisture gel cream that provides uniquely magnificent refreshment and moisture as the water drop bursts on skin, and containing Sea Water enriched with an abundant mineral and the Resurrection Plant Callus Culture Extract help to quench the thirst of skin tired in the heat, and support the natural functions of skin, leading to naturally clean and clear skin. Apply a protective moisture film on skin to protect skin from outer stimulating factors for healthy and elastic skin texture.


My thoughts:
This is another of my favourite product as it doesn't just sits on the skin. It got absorbed into my skin instantly and makes my skin feels so soft and smooth. It feels so light-weighted that it's like not having anything weighing on the skin. This product works kind of like the Laneige Water Sleeping pack except that this product is a lighter version. When I wake up in the morning every day, I always find my skin looking brighter and radiant, and feeling smooth and moisturised.

This new Dr. G Super Aquasis Line contains scientifically proven unique aqua energy ingredients to renew your skin’s moisture retaining ability, vitality, and protection. I've tried it and I promise that it works like wonder. Definitely a must have skin care that I use every day and night.  

Just a recap,
Step 1: Super Aquasis Moisture Toner $30
Mild yet effective exflliation for ideal preparation of next step

Step 2: Super Aquasis Moisture Seed Ample $45
Excellent moisturizing ample with crystal moisture seed

Step 3: Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream $41
A moisture-recharging cream to quench the thirst of skin

These products can be purchased at SaSa outlets in Singapore. 
Improve on your skin's moisture level and appearance today! ^_^

Love,
Yvonne

13 comments:

  1. hi can i know which sasa outlet did u get the product from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, this set can be purchased from Sasa Online, at http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=106027604001

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. Its not my first time to visit this web site, i am visiting this
    website dailly and obtain pleasant facts from here daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic
    post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really interesting info, well written and broadly user pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at this site is in fact good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this write-up and also the rest of the website is also really
    good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I as well think thus, perfectly written post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely, what a magnificent blog and enlightening posts, I definitely will bookmark
    your blog.Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very soon this website will be famous amid all blog users, due to it's good articles or
    reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, You've performed an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with
    great information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...