Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

Reviews: Leaders Insolution Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch and Pore Clinic Care 2Step Kit

Today I'm going to share my reviews for 2 Leaders Insolution products which are the
1) Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch and
2) Pore Clinic Care 2Step Kit

The brand Leaders Insolution is famous for their facial mask sheets which I've reviewed previously and this time round Cossy.com.sg has kindly sent me other 2 of the Leaders Insolution products for me to try. 
Let's read on to find out my thoughts about these products.

The first product I'm going to share about is the Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch, S$16.90 per box. 
This product won the Best Eye Mask for CLEO Beauty Hall of Fame 2012 and it has been dermatologist tested safe for use, offering 6 benefits in just 1 product. 
 

Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch comes in a box with 5 individual packets inside. Each packet consists of a pair of Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch nicely packed inside.

 This is the pair of Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch freshly took out from the packaging.

Remove the transparent film and the white film before placing the patch on the under eye area. 
The patch fitted on nicely on the skin without slipping off and I could feel an immediate cooling sensation with the patch on. The cooling sensation felt was really good and relaxing on tired eyes.

After leaving the Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch on for approximately 20 minutes, the originally thick Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch became thin and flimsy as the nutrients from the patch have been absorbed by my skin. 

Images below are the Before and After photos after using Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch.
I apologise for the difference in lighting. Anyways, after using Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch, I noticed that my dark eye circles became slightly lighter and skin appeared brighter. The skin also felt slightly nourished.


Although this product didn't give an immediate WOW effect, but small results were observed after each use, hence I believe that better results would be observed after prolong usage.

My rating: 3.5/5


Next up is the Pore Clinic Care 2Step Kit, S$15.90.


Pore Clinic Care 2Step Kit comes with 10 sheets of Black Head Clinic Sheet and a tube of Pore Tightening Serum.



Here's a picture of my clogged nose and I can't wait to get rid of those clogs!!!

This is the Black Head Clinic Sheet and the black portion is the area to be pasted onto a wet nose.
Stick it on and wait for the Black Head Clinic Sheet to be semi-dry before you peel off the nose sheet and uproot those clogs.


After peeling off the sheet, I noticed that quite a number of tiny blackheads were removed from my nose but for bigger blackheads, a facial extraction would be needed instead.

After peeling off the Black Head Clinic Sheet, my nose started to feel a little itchy. Maybe it's because my pores were opened and easily irritated by the dust in the air. Therefore, we must remember to use a Pore Tightening serum to close the pores after removing those blackheads.

The serum is very light-weighted and absorbs into the skin easily without leaving any greasy or sticky feeling on the skin. No side effect was experienced when using the Black Head Clinic Sheet. 

In general, Black Head Clinic Sheet is good for frequent use to remove all tiny blackheads before they turned into bigger blackheads, and  the calming ingredients in this product helped to calm the skin to prevent any skin inflammation or redness. 

My rating: 3.5/5

If you're interested in getting Leaders Insolution products to try, they are exclusively available at these Watsons outlets:

- Ngee Ann City
- ION Orchard
- Bugis Junction
- Raffles City Shopping Center
- Tampines Mall
- Tampines One
- East Point
- White Sand
- Jurong Point
- Vivo City
- Toa Payoh HDB
- Compass Point
- Marina Square
- Parkway Parade
- Suntec City Mall
- Lot 1 CCK
- Ang Mo Kio Hub
- NEX
- Causway Point
- Katong Mall
- Junction 10
- Junction 8
- Anchor Point
- NTUC Hougang Mall
- Tiong Bahru Plaza

Furthermore, like the Facebook pages to get updated about any sales and promotion: http://www.facebook.com/leadersinsolutionsg and http://www.facebook.com/cossysg

Thanks for reading. :)
Love,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. I am truly glad to read this blog posts which consists of plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have consider
    your stuff previous to and you are just too great.
    I really like what you have bought here, certainly like what you're stating and the
    way in which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you still
    care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you.
    That is really a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...