Translate

Monday, December 13, 2010

Review on Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel

Hi everyone, here's my review for Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel. I've used Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel before but I've not done a detailed review about it. Before sharing my views about this product, allow me to share some info about it.
  
Hope you know more about the usefulness of Green Tea. :))

Benefits of Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel:

Ingredients:
 

Usage: 

Read on.



It is in greenish gel form. It will turn into a watery texture after spreading.

Continue spreading and rubbing gently. You'll see the marvel gel help to remove dead skin cells.

Let us see how Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel works on blackheads. 
I've tested it on my younger sister's forehead as she has lots of blackheads there. She never do extraction for her blackheads as she has low tolerance for pain. She doesn't use Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel as she doesn't like the scent. She find the scent like medicine which she doesn't like. However, for me, I actually quite like the scent, so it's really personal when it comes to scent. In order to let me use the product on her, I've got a price to pay. (She made me buy stuffs she wants before allowing me to use the Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel on her. 乘机敲诈!) Anyway, I hope you get to know more about the effectiveness of the Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel through this review.

Before using Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Ge:

Result after using Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel for the first time:

Result after using for a week:

Result after using for ten days:

After using Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel for ten days, you can see that most of the blackheads are gone. Stubborn blackheads did not come off in the first use, so have to use constantly for a longer period to totally get rid of blackheads. Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel is very gentle on skin, so it is suitable for daily use, and it will not result in over exfoliation as nothing will be rubbed out if there are no dirt, dead skin cells or blackheads.After using, dirt, grease, dead skin cells will be gone and you can feel that skin feels smoother and cleared.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this review.

You too can get to try this. Redemption is complimentary with free postage. Enjoy trying it!
I shall end off with a Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel TVC.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store and Ginvera, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...