Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: The Face Inc Primer Mist

Hi lovelies,

This Primer Mist is the latest addition by The Face Inc and this mist works to firm and hydrate the skin. Achieve maximum hydration levels (up to 15x) in just 15 seconds!


This product offers the benefits of priming, hydration and tightening. 
It comes in a very small bottle with 2 refills and I love its travel friendly size spray bottle as I can use it on the go as and when my skin needs a good hydration.


The Face Inc Primer Mist boosts the skin's natural hydration with botanical extracts and natural moisture preserving ingredients to give us an all-day moisturised feel and plump appearance for our skin.


Best directions to use this Face Mist:
1) Apply before makeup so that the enriched formula gets absorbed into skin to give lasting hydration up to 15 times.
2) Apply after makeup to leave the skin looking refreshed and ultra-soft.

Packed with revitalising electrolytes that reawaken skin and restore moisture. Regular use of this product promotes the reduction of fine line, wrinkles and improves skin's elasticity. 

Check out the results of this Primer Mist! ^_^



I love the results shown on my skin and the hydration result is almost instant, really works like magic! I love this product for providing almost instantaneously plumping up my skin and refresh my look whenever I need it. This Primer Mist is easy to use and does not appear messy at all even when applying with makeup on. The only downside is the spray tends to focus more on the central area, so some dabbing is needed to spread it evenly on my face. However, the best things of all is that this product is dermatologist tested and free of alcohol, making this product safe, gentle and effective.


For people who wants to know the more technical stuffs, allow me to explain the benefits of the ingredients in this Primer Mist.

1) Rice Bran Extract - promotes firmer looking skin and brighter skin tone. Powerful antioxidant properties.
2) Soy Bean Protein - slow down cell metabolism to slow down ageing. Enhances cellular protein.
3) Argireline - reduces the appearances of wrinkles and fine lines.
4) Vitamin B3 - stimulates skin rejuvenation and firmness, increase skin barrier to prevent moisture loss.
5) Collagen - increase skin elasticity and firmness.
6) Allantoin - improves skin texture and retains moisture
7) Aloe Vera Extract - soothes and brightens skin
8) Biocompatible Nano-sized molecules - penetrates deep beneath skin layers for effective and long lasting hydration results. 


The Face Inc Primer Mist retails for S$68. 
Packaging comes with one spray bottle and 2 refills (3x15ml).

Retail exclusively at selected SASA stores in Singapore and for purchase online at www.thefaceinc.com .

Thanks for reading and I hope you will enjoy using this product too!

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


5 comments:

  1. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & help different users like its aided me.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked!!, I like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I as well think thence, perfectly written post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regards for this grand post, I am glad I observed this site on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...