Translate

Friday, September 16, 2016

Expressions Lavender Slimming Oil Review

Dear lovelies,

Lately, I have been trying this Expressions Lavender Slimming Oil.


Expressions Lavender Slimming Oil contains potent blend of natural fruit oils that helps to break down excess fat and stubborn cellulite build-up. 

This combination of oil is diuretic, which helps to minimize water retention in the body. This multi-function oil has slimming properties and it can also be used for relaxing and massages.



The Lavender Slimming Oil is made of natural ingredients which are known for their slimming, tightening and relaxing properties.

Lemons : Helps improve blood circulation and increase metabolism rate.
Grapefruits : Cleanses the body of toxins, it also helps remove water retention and treats cellulite.
Juniper Berries : Stimulates skin tissue regeneration. It moisturizes, tones and tightens the skin.
Oranges : Helps release fatty acids into the bloodstream where they are used for energy.
Lavender : Calming and balancing, lavender is soothing and reduces scars and stretch marks.


Main Benefits:
Tones the flabby skin
Combats fatigue and stress
Detoxifies
Anti-cellulite
Lipolysis slimming
Contours the body
Reduces stretch marks



Expressions Slimming Oil comes in a glass bottle and the cap with a small opening makes it easy to get the slimming oil out yet not overflowing or lead to spillage. 

The scent of this Expressions Slimming Oil is a little spicy instead of being floral or fruity.

I have been using this slimming oil for 2 weeks, massaging the slimming oil on my thighs and legs for 10 minutes every night. When I was using it, my main purpose was to get rid of the cellulite on my thighs and stretch marks on my calves.

Upon application, there was a hot sensation on my skin but the heat was bearable and the oil got absorbed by the skin very quickly without leaving any uncomfortable or greasy feel. After using the Slimming oil for 2 weeks, my skin has been greatly moisturized, I noticed that the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks were greatly reduced, and my thighs and calves were less flabby and much toned. 

It took quite some time for the results to be noticeable but when the results were visible, it makes me very thrill and gives me a sense of achievement. I am still using it every night and I look forward to a slimmer and much toned thighs and legs.


My rating: 4.5/5

For more information and pricing of this product, it is stated on this website: http://www.expressions.com.sg/product/lavender-slimming-oil/

Stay tuned for further review and updates!

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...