Translate

Monday, August 15, 2016

Review of Gobdigoun Placenta Power Aging Eye Cream

Hi lovelies,

Welcome back to my blog! In this post, I am going to share about Gobdigoun Placenta Power Aging Corrector Eye Cream.




Placenta is considered having a high level of fundamental nutrition for skin regeneration and improves fine wrinkles and rough skins. Gobdigoun’s Placenta Power’s sheep placental ingredient include plentiful amount of human-friendly amino-acid and functional peptide to nourish skin with fundamental nutrition.




The Gobdigoun Placenta Power Aging Corrector Eye Cream comes in a package that is like a syringe and the company offers refill for this eye cream.


At the back of the package comes with an easy to function lock to prevent the eye cream from being pressed out when not in use.



It is easy to release the eye cream with a simple push from the back of the syringe. I find that the eye cream feels a little thick, thus a small amount is sufficient for me for each use. The eye cream spreads easily on the skin, making application a breeze. After application, result is visible almost instantly as I noticed my skin becomes smoother and wrinkles less obvious as the skin becomes moisturised.


My rating: 4/5

Website:

Facebook Fanpage:

The efficacy of this eye cream is promising and I believe everyone looking to smoothen out wrinkles around the eye area will be excited to try this!

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


3 comments:

  1. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to express thanks to you for rescuing me from this type of challenge.
    After surfing throughout the the net and finding
    thoughts which are not helpful, I believed my entire life was gone.
    Being alive without the approaches to the problems you have sorted out through this site is a serious case, and ones
    which might have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not encountered your web blog.
    Your knowledge and kindness in touching a lot of things was crucial.
    I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't encountered such a
    step like this. I'm able to at this time relish my future.
    Thanks a lot very much for the reliable and results-oriented help.

    I will not hesitate to endorse your site to anyone who
    needs and wants recommendations about this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay google is my world beater helped me to find this great web site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...