Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hair Treatment at The Scene Hair Salon, Raffles City

Hi lovelies,

Some time back, a few weeks after my Korean Perm at The Scene Hair Salon, I returned to The Scene for a session of hair treatment by Elin. The purpose of this treatment was to nourish my hair and keep it healthy.

The treatment began with shampoo first to cleanse my hair and a scalp massage to open up the hair follicles. I love the strength applied for my scalp massage, it was professionally done and very soothing.



Next, was the application of hair moisture and my hair was placed in the steam machine operating for 10 minutes. It first began with a hot steam followed by a cold steam for my hair to absorb and lock in the nutrients from the hair moisturizer.




I was even provided with a cushion to put my things and rest my arms during the whole treatment process. This was really thoughtful of them!


After the steaming, protein lotion was applied to my hair and left to rest on my hair for 10 minutes so that my hair can absorb the protein needed and strengthen the hair structure.




Next, the hair protein lotion was washed off and oil based cream was applied. I was left to rest as my hair was covered and steam was released to aid in the absorption of the hair oil treatment. 
I was kindly provided with a blanket so that I won't feel cold while my hair is wet and the steaming going on. Thumbs up for the attentive service!




Mask was then applied to my hair and it ended with a thorough rinse off.

The last step of my hair treatment was to blow dry and I'm done! The final result was soft, smooth, glossy hair and I love the results!




I really enjoyed and adore the services provided at The Scene Hair Salon!

From 1st March onwards, mention my name (Yvonne) to enjoy 10% discount off your hair services.

(Disclaimer: I do not receive any monetary gain from The Scene by writing this post or sharing their promotions, and my review is based on my personal experience at the salon.)


Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram at @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...