Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Expressions My IPL Device (Before and After Photos) Part 2

Hi lovelies,

If you have read my first review for Expressions My IPL Device, I am back with a Part 2 as I continue to use this device's Acne Clearance function to treat my acne condition and rope in my mother as well to try the device's Skin Rejuvenation function.

If you are new to this Expressions My IPL Device, it is basically a 3-in-1 device with 3 cartridges that works for Hair Removal, Acne Clearance and Skin Rejuvenation.




As you would have already known, acne is my biggest concern and trouble all my life since teenage years. My acne concern does not totally goes off or fully cured, instead it comes on and off.

For the experiment, I stopped using My IPL Device for a week and continued with my basic skincare and diet routines, and I believe you would already guessed the result of my skin. My acne problem came back, starting with little clogged pores and some acne bumps around my face. I think my poor digestion also contributed to my acne problem. Therefore, I started to use the Acne Clearance function of My IPL Device again and just as how it had worked for my skin previously, the bumps on my face begin to subside and my skin started to clear up of acne, but for clogged pores with heads within, I have no choice but to go for facial extraction to get them cleared.


I love the experience I had when using My IPL Device as my skin really clear up and improves a lot.


As for my mother, she is using the Skin Rejuvenation function of the My IPL Device and we saw significant improvements in her skin condition and even her acne scars are starting to heal up.



My mother used My IPL Device one to twice every week, and during the period when she was using the My IPL Device, we noticed the reduction in wrinkles, healing of pit scars and reduction in pore size on her skin.

In overall, both my mother and I are very happy with the effectiveness of My IPL Device as we saw visible results in our skin conditions with the help of My IPL Device. We love it very much!

My rating: 4/5

If you are interested in any Expressions products, use this Discount code: GIVEME10 to enjoy 10% off all products from Expressions.co.

Expressions branches in Singapore:

Orchard
121 Penang Road #01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
6235 9890
orchard@expressions.co
10:30 am - 8:30 pm Mon - Fri
10:00 am - 5:30 pm Sat - Sun

Upper Thomson
2 Sin Ming Road #01-06 Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore 575583
6358 1555
thomson@expressions.co
10:30 - 8:00 Mon - Fri
10:00 - 5:00 Alternate Sat - Sun

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...