Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Expressions My IPL Device Review (Before and After Photos)

Hi lovelies,

Handheld IPL device that allows individuals to do personalized IPL treatment at home without the need to visit aesthetic clinics has been introduced in the market for quite some time, and I've always wanted to try it at the comfort of my home and to save on traveling time. :)) 

Coincidentally, Expressions invited me to be their Ambassador and I got to know about and try their My IPL device.


IPL is the transmissions of highly-wave dependent light passing through the skin. These filtered bands of light consists of various wavelengths to penetrate deep into the skin to repair the skin or remove hair.


Expressions My IPL device comes in a box and it is pretty small and light in weight. The size and weight of this device makes it convenient to bring it overseas and it also won't cause the arm to feel tire or sore while using the device.

My IPL device comes with a fold-able protective shade to protect the eyes from the emission of bright light pulse during usage.


There are 3 cartridges available and when buying the device, one can decide if he/she would like to purchase just one cartridge or all 3 cartridges. The price defers according to the number of cartridges purchased and the functions of the cartridges include Hair Removal, Acne Clearance and Skin Rejuvenation



My IPL device offers different energy level, allowing individuals with both light and dark hair/skin tone to use it.


How to Use:
1) Choose and Install Lamp Cartridge.
(Hair Removal or Skin Rejuvenation or Acne Clearance)
2) Switch on the unit. 
(Do a quick press on the power button for selection of energy level)
3) Apply device on desired area with light pressure and press button to fire the pulsed light shot.
(Press once the red light turns green)
4) Wait for 2 - 3 seconds before checking for skin reaction. 
(Slight redness is absolutely normal)
5) Once treatment is completed, apply ice pack or aloe vera gel over treated area.
6) Avoid exposure to sunlight for the rest of the day.

I tried the My IPL device with Acne Clearance on my acne skin. I have always been sharing my acne concerns on my blog as I have acne trouble for many years, and my acne condition goes on and off due to various reasons like lifestyle, hormonal cycle and level of stress, body health etc. I am glad that this IPL device has been useful for my condition thus far. After using the IPL device for 3 weeks (up to two times a week), I saw the reduction in soreness of my acne and the reduction in the redness of my acne, giving me a better skin condition.

(Click on the above image for larger view.)

My rating:
4/5

I enjoy using this Expressions My IPL device and saw effective results from using it. However, due to the small surface of the cartridge, it can take quite some time to shoot the IPL light pulse over a large surface area.

Other than that, I am overall rather satisfied with this device.

If you are interested in any Expressions products, you can use this Discount code: 
GIVEME10 to enjoy 10% off all products from Expressions.co. :)

Hope you will love this device too!

Expressions branches in Singapore:

Orchard
121 Penang Road #01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
6235 9890
orchard@expressions.co
10:30 am - 8:30 pm Mon - Fri
10:00 am - 5:30 pm Sat - Sun

Upper Thomson
2 Sin Ming Road #01-06 Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore 575583
6358 1555
thomson@expressions.co
10:30 - 8:00 Mon - Fri
10:00 - 5:00 Alternate Sat - Sun

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram at @SimYvonne


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website genuinely stands out :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post.Never knew this, thank you for letting me
    know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider something really interesting about your web blog so I saved to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for helping out, great info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...