Translate

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review and Swatch: Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy

 Hi lovelies,

In this post, I am going to share about this Illamasqua blusher which I managed to get my hands on. 

I am a definite lover for pink and coral shade blushers and for this Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy, I totally adore this bright candy pink blusher with a shade that is close to a combination of pink and coral shades in one, and it gives a matt finish like a natural flush on my cheeks.






The packaging is classy and the shade of this blusher is a killer to me, super attractive and gorgeous! The colour is not only pretty, it is also not harsh at all, this versatile shade is sure to matche both cool tones and warm tones, making it a universal blusher for everyone. Furthermore, the blusher is soft, pigmented and it blends seamlessly without looking patchy on my face. The colour intensity is also build-able, so we can easily adjust the intensity of the blusher, making it suitable to wear for all occasions. 




Other than it being easy to blend and it having a shade that I love very much, the lasting power of this blusher is also another plus point for it gaining so much rave from me. After over 10 hours at work, the colour still lasts on my face and looks pretty good on my cheeks despite all the perspiration and greasy. I am really impressed with this Illamasqua Powder Blusher and would explore more of Illamasqua makeup.

My rating:
4.5/5

I am definitely keeping this blusher in my list of Holy Grail blusher. 
If you have tried Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy, hope you can share your thoughts with me too!

Thanks for reading. 
Wishing everyone a beautiful week ahead!

Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...