Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula C-Scape Serum

Hi lovelies,

In this post, I will be sharing my review about Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula C-Scape Serum.

This is an antioxidant-rich treatment containing Vitamin C to repair damaged skin, combats harmful free radicals and boosts collagen production. It also helps to diminish visible signs of ageing, inhibiting pigmentation formation and lightening the appearance of age spots and freckles.




Functional Ingredients:
Vitamin C (Methylsilanol Ascorbate), Humectant (Propylene Glycol)

Recommendations for use:
Apply sparingly to face and neck in the morning and night after cleansing and toning. May be used immediately after chemical peel, non-ablative laser, IPL or facial procedures.


My thoughts:
This product comes in a lightweight, watery texture serum that spreads out easily on the skin. It gets absorbed instantly by the skin and leaves no thick or sticky feeling on the skin. Just in one use, it immediately reveals a brighter complexion. Skin appeared plump, soft and smooth in touch. I have been using this serum for a few weeks and it works to even out my skin tone, smoothen my skin, lighten my post-acne pigmentation and gives me a fairer complexion.


My rating: 5/5

This serum is potent and gives promising results. Highly recommend for people wanting to achieve even skin tone, brighter complexion and younger looking skin.

Visit this website for the list of places in which you can purchase Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula products http://therapeutic-derma.com/purchase/where-to-buy/singapore/.

Support me by following me on Instagram @SimYvonne.

Love,
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. whoah this weblog is excellent i like studying your posts.
    Stay upp the great work! Yoou already know, a lot of prsons are hunting
    round for thks information, you can aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...