Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

DCS Anti-Ageing Range NUTRIDERM Review

Hi lovelies,

We can now keep away fine lines with the powerful anti-ageing properties of the rare Korean ginseng berry present in DCS NUTRIDERM skin care.

Korean ginseng berry has high concentration of ginsenosides which have excellent anti-oxidant properties, protecting one’s skin from the everyday stresses of the environment by fighting free radical damage. On top of protecting our skin from the outside, the Korean ginseng berry increases Hyaluronic acid found in our skin cells, giving our skin a natural, supple glow from within.


NUTRIDERM presents four products to incorporate into your daily regime: Ultra Nutrition Toner, Ultra Nutrition Ampoule, Ultra Nutrition Day Cream, and Ultra Nutrition Night Cream.



After cleansing of our skin, the first product we apply is the Ultra Nutrition Toner 150ml, $33.50.



Key Ingredients and Benefits:

Volcanic Seawater:
Contains rare mineral content such as selenium, zinc and iron which are crucial to skin health because it repairs and regenerates skin.

Fermented Ginseng Berry Filtrate:
Maintains and preserves youthful skin with its powerful anti-ageing properties.

Red Ginseng Extract:
Improves the firmness and resilience of skin with its powerful anti-ageing properties.

Marine Collagen:
Contains similar properties with human collagen, so allergic responses are rare. Its anti-oxidant properties protect the skin from free radicals and encourage creation of new skin cells.

Licorice Extract:
Brightens and energises the skin.

Niacinamide and Adenosin:
Whitening and anti-wrinkling properties.



The packaging comes with a stopper to keep the product fresh and to prevent leakages.


My thoughts:
The toner comes in a watery gel-like texture which can be applied to the face with a cotton pad if you would like to cleanse off any dirt and impurity from the skin's surface. Alternatively, the toner can also be applied directly to the face with your fingers if you would like to replenish your skin's moisture. This toner is light-weight and non-sticky in texture, so even when applied generously, it did not cause any discomfort or breakout on my skin. I love the multi-purpose functions of this toner. This toner has worked well for my sensitive, combination skin type.

My rating: 4/5


After the toner, we apply Ultra Nutrition Ampoule 30ml, $53.00 to the skin.



Key Ingredients and Benefits: 

Volcanic Seawater: 
Contains rare mineral content such as selenium, zinc and iron, all of which are crucial to skin health because it repairs and regenerates skin. 

Fermented Ginseng Berry Filtrate:
 Maintains and preserves youthful skin with its powerful anti-ageing properties. 

Red Ginseng Extract: 
Improves the firmness and resilience of skin with its powerful anti-ageing properties. 

Yunzhi Herb Extract: 
Improves the skin’s natural ability to hydrate and retain water, repairing and renewing the skin.

Licorice Extract: 
Brightens and energises the skin.



My thoughts:
It is easy to control the amount of ampoule dispensed with the dropper provided. The ampoule though looks dense in appearance but it is surprisingly watery in texture and spreads out easily over the skin. With some light tapping, the ampoule gets absorbed pretty quickly by my skin. Over time, I noticed that it helps to control and balance the sebum production of my face and my skin feels hydrated.

My rating: 4.5/5


After applying the ampoule, apply the Ultra Nutrition Day Cream 50ml, $41.00 in the day and Ultra Nutrition Night Cream 50ml, $41.00 for the night.



Key Ingredients and Benefits: 

Volcanic Seawater
Fermented Ginseng Berry Filtrate
Red Ginseng Extract 
Green Tea Extract:
 It inhibits collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen). It promotes the health and quantity of collagen, thereby promoting skin firmness and elasticity. 
Pomegranate Extract: 
Contains high amounts of Vitamin C, which influences the activation of tyrosinase and prevents the melanin pigment from being generated. It also brightens and protects the skin from free radical damage.



My thoughts:
This Day Cream is a little heavy for my combination skin type and it takes a while to be fuller absorbed by my skin. However, I do enjoy having Green Tea Extract and Pomegranate Extract in this Day Cream as these ingredients are well-known for their anti-aging and whitening properties. I am also happy that this product does not cause any pore clogs or breakout for me. Furthermore, this day cream comes with SPF20, a good enough protection against the harmful sun's rays for a short day out.

My rating: 3.5/5



Key Ingredients and Benefits: 

Volcanic Seawater
Fermented Ginseng Berry Filtrate
Red Ginseng Extract
Vegetable Worm Mushroom Extract: 
Contains rich amino acids which improve the elasticity of the skin and chases away fine lines
Licorice Extract
Niacinamide and Adenosin



My thoughts:
This night cream isn't exactly light-weight for my skin type. However, I am glad that with just a small quantity of this night cream, I get to achieve softer and brighter skin the next morning. My skin also appeared pumped up and refreshed the next day. This product does work as it claims but for my skin type, I just have to be mindful of the quantity I apply so that the product does not burden my skin.

My rating: 3.5/5

The DCS NUTRIDERM range is now available exclusively at selected Watsons stores.
Go and be on your way to a glowing and youthful looking skin!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at SimYvonne


3 comments:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.

    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
    info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.


    my homepage :: website ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for
    taking his clock time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. excellent job. I did not expect this. This is a great story.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...