Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Review: Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula Oily and Acne-Prone Skincare Range

Hi lovelies,

Lately, I have started on the Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula (TDF) skincare, and I am on their Oily and Acne-Prone skincare range. As you would have already known, I had been combating acne problem during my teenage years, and after transiting into adulthood, I occasionally still face acne concern as my skin is volatile to the change in the environment. 


In this post, I am sharing my review on the AHA Facial Wash and Deep Acne Facial Wash. In the subsequent weeks, I will be reviewing on all the other products and give an update on my skin condition.



First up, I will be reviewing on the AHA Facial Wash
This facial wash is designed to be ideal for oily and acne-prone skin with its 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator combine with acne-fighting alpa-hydroxy acid (AHA) blend with soothing botanical and marine extracts as well as antiseptic agents to prevent flare ups.



Functional ingredients:
Exfoliant (Glycolic Acid), Antiseptic (Chlorhexidine Digluconate), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Algae (Macroystis Pyrifera) Extract, Vitamin B5 (Pathenol), Allantoin.




After cleansing my face, from the photo above, you can notice that the facial did a great job in cleansing my skin of surface impurities and less redness is observed on my skin. Acne marks and unevenness of skin tone are quite visible still. I will share more updates about my skin condition after further usage of this skincare range.

My thoughts:
A small amount is sufficient for each use as it becomes a gentle and slight soapy cleanser, not too foamy, yet it is able to gently deep-cleanse pores and removes excess oil without over-drying my skin. It clears surface impurities and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth and supple without stripping my skin of its natural oil and moisture, thus leave no tight feeling on my skin. Furthermore, it has a calming result on my skin, which is great to use on days when my skin is in a flare up (skin redness) condition. So far, I am satisfy with the results after using it.

My rating: 4/5 


Next up is the Deep Acne Facial Wash.
This facial wash is designed to be ideal for comedogenic and acne-ridden skin as it effectively sloughs off dead skin and removes excess residue to decongest pores. Formulated with multiple combinations of exfoliating agents and natural antiseptic tea tree oil, it boosts the skin's natural defenses against acne-causing bacteria and minimise breakouts. Menthol and peppermint oil are also added to provide soothing relief to inflamed acne. 



Functional Ingredients:
Exfoliant (Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Latic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Menthol.



My sister's thoughts:
My skin is sensitive to tea tree oil, hence I gave the product to my younger sister to use it. My sister is currently going through the acne phase in her life with comedogenic concern. After using this facial wash, my sister is so happy to notice improvements of her skin. The first noticeable improvement is the reduction of inflamed acne, next is the brightening of her skin, and thirdly is the reduction of congested pores. She loves the cooling sensation felt on her skin while cleansing and the product is able to thoroughly cleanse her skin without causing dryness to her skin. She really loves this!

My sister's rating:
5/5

Visit this website for the list of places in which you can purchase Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula products http://therapeutic-derma.com/purchase/where-to-buy/singapore/

Stay tuned for further reviews on other products!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...