Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip Review

Hi lovelies,

Clio launched their Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip this year, available in 6 vibrant colours. I managed to try 4 new colours from this new range and will be sharing my reviews in this post.

Screen goddess Kong Hyo Jin (starred in The Producers) is Clio's new ambassador and she campaigned for the launch of this Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip.


Every Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip comes with a uniquely designed lip box accompanied with Kong Hyo Jin's signature, giving me reasons to keep those boxes.


Arranged from left to right are No. 9, No. 10, No. 11 and No. 16.
The shades of the lipsticks are rich and beautiful. You have to check out the swatches!




Swatches without Flash:

Swatches with Flash:

3 Reasons you need Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip:

1) Glorious Colour Payoff that is also Fade Resistant
The lipsticks are ultra pigmented and comes with a unique semi-matte film that conforms to the shape of the lip making it fade-resistant. 

2) Voluminous and Smooth Puckers
The smooth, lip-plumping formula fills in fine lines with spherical powders to keep lips looking luscious and voluminous.

3) All You Need is a Single Stroke
Just sweep it on once for long-lasting full coverage.


First up, featuring Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip in No. 9 Pinkvely.




My thoughts:
No.9 Pinkvely comes in a close to Fuchsia shade and the colour glides on very smoothly. The colour is very vibrant and rich that it can be a little difficult for me to be in control during application, therefore, instead of direct application, I need to use a lip brush to be in better control of the quantity applied and to ensure that I don't apply out of the contour of my lips. A good point to note is that the lipstick is very moisturising and the spherical powders in the lipstick helps to give me fuller looking lips which I truly love the results. During a meal, the lip colour does runs a little and the glossy shine kind of fades off slightly, but the lipstick shade is still greatly noticeable after my meal, so good job in the long-lasting result of this lipstick!

Featuring Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip in No. 10 Peachnista.




My thoughts:
I love the orangey, peachy shade of this lipstick which is highly raved by Korean girls as it gives the overall makeup a feminine and gentle touch. I find that No.10 Peachnista comes in a creamier texture which makes it easier to apply without having to worry about applying out of the contour of my lips. This lip shade is also less glossy, more towards the matte side, making it suitable for daily day wear. This is definitely one of my fave shades in this range.

Featuring Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip in No. 11 Honey Blossom.




My thoughts:
No. 11 Honey Blossom comes in a light pink shade which is very close to my natural lip colour. Application is also as easy as applying No.10 Peachnista. No.11 Honey Blossom is also one of my fave shades in this range. I would use this on days when I want a natural makeup appearance and this lip colour is able to give my makeup a soft touch of colour.

Featuring Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip in No. 16 Red Liar.




My thoughts:
No. 16 Red Liar is a bold, hot colour. I don't usually wear such bright colour on my lips unless I am going out for a night event or attending a grand occasion. But this colour also works on my lazy day when I keep my makeup very simple, just foundation and this lipstick. One down side of this lipstick is that it stains my teeth. Other than that, I am happy with the colour payoff and the long-lasting result of this lipstick.

Overall rating for Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip: 4/5
It is surely worth having Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip in my makeup pouch.

These products are available in selected Watsons stores and priced at S$22.90 each.

Have fun with Clio Virgin Kiss Tension Lip!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...