Translate

Monday, November 23, 2015

Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow Review

Hi lovelies,

K-brows is the current makeup trend and craze of most ladies, and you can now ace the look with the help of Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow!


Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow is a two-in-one brow tool with a brow tattoo pen on one end and a brow mascara on the other. It comes in 2 colours, in No.1 Earth Brown and No.2 Soft Brown.



This is the No.1 Earth Brown. I love this colour the most as it is most compatible to my current hair colour.






This is the No.2 Soft Brown. I like this colour too but I find it too light and bright for dark coloured hair. I will use this if I intend to dye my hair with lighter shade.








Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow is said to 'tan' skin under the brows over time with the tattoo pen using a natural plant-based ingredient call D.H.A (Dihydroxyacetone). D.H.A reacts with the amino acids in skin to create a temporary brown colouration skin to that of tanned skin without irritation or side effects, and the skin becomes similar to your natural brow colour with no undesirable side effect.


My thoughts:
The application steps are easy and Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow makes the brow makeup lasts longer even after perspiration. The tattoo pen helps to fill in gaps on the brows, yet didn't make the brows look too unnatural in appearance, and the brow mascara coats and colour every strand of the brows evenly, without clumping the brows. It also helps to brush and shape the brows neatly to create an ideal Ulzzang look that features fuller-looking straight brows for a fresh and youthful appearance. This is definitely a must-have product for all Ulzzang look fans!


The Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow is priced at S$23.90 and is available at selected Watsons Stores.

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...