Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2015

NUA Singapore Facial Service

Hi lovelies,

How have all of you been? Hope the haze did not dampen your spirit or cause you any form of irritation. Unfortunately, my skin lately is having a reaction to the pollutants in the air, causing redness, clogged pores and acne to surface on my skin.

Busyness of life made me put aside facial for a while and this haze condition in Singapore reminded me that it is time for me to be disciplined in my facial frequency and hence, I visited NUA, an International waxing & facial salon from Tokyo Japan to get my face taken care of.


 I love their cosy facial room which makes me feel comfortable and at peace when I'm inside the room.




Here are some of the products the therapist will use, customized according to individual's skin condition.



The beginning of the facial is always to cleanse away my makeup with a oil-based makeup remover that emulsifies after adding water to it.


NUA will ensure that every trace of makeup and dirt removed from the surface of the skin with a double cleansing step.


After my skin was thoroughly cleansed, all flaws became clearly visible.


After having a clean skin, a fine and gentle face scrub was applied to my skin followed by a light massage in circular motions over all parts of my face except my eye area to remove dead skin cells residing on the surface of my skin. 



Remaining of the face scrub and dead skin cells were then wiped off and my therapist went on to do extraction for my clogged pores.



After extraction, a deep cleansing mask was applied on my nose and jaw lines, and hydrating mask applied to my cheeks and the rest of my face. There was not much of visible redness after the extraction, and there was no painful feeling on my skin at all.





This is one of my favorite steps, which is the use of machine to penetrate the nutrients into deeper layers of my skin. The use of machine ensures that the skin absorbs all the required nutrients more effectively and efficiently.



The last step is a simple face lifting massage before the excess masks were cleansed away.



After cleansing off the excess masks from my face, I could see a clearer, radiant, hydrated skin. The result was satisfactory and it made me feel really good about my skin. There was no redness or downtime from this facial.


My rating 4/5

With such a satisfactory result and great service provided at NUA, I highly recommend NUA to everyone with skin concerns, and I am sure to return for another round of facial to save my skin from the reaction to the terrible air pollutants.

For interested individuals, here are the details of NUA.
2F, 18A Tanjong Pagar Road 
Singapore 088441 
Phone: +65-6327-1002 
E-mail: info@nuasingapore.com 

Salon hours
Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Saturday 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays

Website: http://nuasingapore.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NuaSingapore

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...