Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Texas Chicken Singapore 5th Anniversary Celebration

Hi lovelies,

Selemat Hari Raya Haji to all Muslims and happy holiday to everyone out there! Hope this is a good short break for everyone despite the haze situation in Singapore.

My apologies for not blogging for a while, as for a short period, I lost my motivation to blog. It's not that I'm very busy at work or anything but blogging requires passion and sacrificing of personal time. During my hiatus, I had a good break but of course, I surely missed sharing and communicating with all of you kind, patient and supportive readers out there. I may not know you personally, yet you frequently revisit this humble blog of mine. I am deeply thankful and appreciate your kind support.

I'll be back to blogging but slowly, taking one step at a time.

In this post today, I am sharing about Texas Chicken Singapore 5th Anniversary Celebration and what they have in-store for you.


Texas Chicken Singapore is celebrating her 5th Anniversary, and Texas Chicken Singapore is giving away $5000 worth of Texas Chicken vouchers to all patrons over 7 days at 7 different locations, so be sure to catch them while stocks last!


In addition, Texas Chicken Singapore is holding a Snap & Win! contest to unleash the food photographer in everyone. With some creative juices, everyone can stand to win $1000 worth of Texas Chicken vouchers just by taking a flatlay photo of your favourite Texas Chicken items on Texas Chicken Singapore specially curated table stickers and posting it on Facebook with #TexasChickenis5. It's that simple!

Enjoy your Texas Chicken and I'll update again soon!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...