Translate

Monday, July 27, 2015

Digital Hair Perming at The Comb Salon Singapore

Hi lovelies,

Lately, I was invited by The Comb Singapore to try out their hair service at their newly opened hair salon located along Gemmil Lane. My hairstylist that day was Bella and she's a senior hairstylist at The Comb.



The whole place was cozy and comfortable. The Comb even has a service menu for customers to choose their preferred beverage, the hairstylist they would want and the hair services they would like. It feels like being in a cafe with customized hair services. It was definitely something unique that I have not experienced at any salons in Singapore other than The Comb.




I wanted a hairstyle that would make me look more youthful and energized, a different hairstyle from my current long, wavy hair. Bella suggested that I chop off my long hair. I love my long hair, and didn't want to chop it off initially, but for the sake of trying something new, I gave it a go!


Saying bye-bye to my long hair.


Noticing how fine and flat my hair was, Bella suggested to give my hair more layering and a soft Korean perm to give my hair more volume and a feminine look.


Treatment cream was first applied to my hair before the digital perm.


After washing and blow drying, the final result is a soft Korean style perm.



Thanks to Bella and The Comb for giving me a change of hairstyle, and I love this hair length too!


Location: 12 Gemmil Lane Singapore 069252
Telephone: +65 6438 3138

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...