Translate

Sunday, July 12, 2015

DCS AQUADERM Korean Review

Hi lovelies,

In this post, I am sharing my reviews about my current skincare that I simply adore and have been using for over a month. 

DCS is a Korean skincare brand with 6 products in its hydrating range AQUADERM, unlocking Korean secret to dewy, radiant skin. 

Jeju volcanic seawater is the core base of all DCS products. The volcanic seawater is highly valued for its rare mineral content such as Selenium, Zinc and Iron, all of which are crucial to skin health. Selenium is an antioxidant mineral responsible for tissue elasticity and cell damage prevention, while Zinc alleviates the damage caused by acne and reduces excessive sebum production. The Iron in the seawater improves the skin’s ability to repair and regenerate, which is key to smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
  


After using AQUADERM range, I noticed that it keeps my skin well hydrated and dewy, and it helps to balance my combination skin condition. 

In this AQUADERM range, the agave cactus extract is also a key to improve skin hydration for me. The agave cactus extract has excellent water storage ability as a humectant, strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier and restoring vitality to even the driest of skins. I alsolove the refreshing green tea scent in this AQUADERM range.

This range consists of Cleansing Water, Foam Cleanser, Toner, Moisturising Ampoule, Day Cream and Night Cream.

The first step for me at the end of the day is to remove my makeup with the Super Aqua Cleansing Water (150ml, S$30.50). In the daytime, I use it to remove any skin waste from my face.




The cleansing water comes with a protective seal to ensure the freshness and cleanliness of the product before it's been opened and used. This cleansing water is very easy to use, just apply a proper amount on a cotton cleansing pad and softly cleanse the skin of any makeup and skin waster. It removes makeup and skin waste thoroughly without tightening my skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and moist.

Next, I will use the Super Aqua Foam Cleanser (150ml, S$30.50).





I love the dense foam and creamy texture of this cleanser. It is able to cleanse deeply into my pores with the fine foam and leaves my skin feeling well-cleansed and moisturised with no tightness. I was experiencing acne concerns before starting on this AQUADERM range but after using it, I noticed my skin condition stabilises and I have lesser breakouts. This cleanser comes in a huge tube and for each use, I only need a pearl size to cleanse my whole face. With its effectiveness and value for money quantity and quality, I will surely purchase more after finishing this tube.

After cleansing my skin, I will apply the Super Aqua Toner (150ml, S$33.50) on my skin.



After cleansing, I will put an appropriate amount of the toner on a cotton pad and sometimes I use my hand to apply thoroughly on the skin. This toner helps to restore the moisture balance in my skin and soothes my skin. I love its non-sticky formula which gets absorbed easily into my skin. It feels almost weightless on my skin and I love the whitening and anti-wrinkle benefits.

With my skin well-cleansed and balanced, I will apply the Super Aqua Ampoule (30ml, S$53) which has the highest concentration of enriching active ingredients.



This ampoule comes with sodium hyaluronate which has moisturising content 6000 times its own weight. This products protects my skin from external stimulation by forming a thin and transparent film on the skin surface and builds up my skin resilience and moisture. This ampoule has a texture of a moisturiser, it is slightly heavier than serum and essence, and applying a small amount is sufficient to hydrate my skin and not leaving my skin with any greasiness. 

In the day time, I will apply this Super Aqua Day Cream (50ml, S$41) that comes with SPF20/PA+.






This day cream comes in a rich texture, giving my skin rich moisture and nutrition from the additional lavender and pansy extracts. Although it comes with UV blocking function but it isn't sufficient to replace my daily sunblock. I love this day cream for its moisturising property and it also helps to sooth and brighten my skin after application. After applying this day cream, I find that it is able to hold my facial powder better and allows my makeup to last longer through the day.

In the night time, I will apply this Super Aqua Night Cream (50ml, S$41).





After a long, hard day, the skin becomes hypersensitive due to exposure to external stress. On top of the agave cactus, the lavender, cornflower and pansy extracts help to restore the skin to a healthy state and keep the skin moisturised until the next morning. I find that this night cream works like Laneige's sleeping pack but lighter in texture but not compromising in efficacy. I love how light-weight it feels on my skin without any feeling of stickiness and greasiness yet it is able to effectively hydrate and soothe my skin through the night.

Overall, I am a satisfy user of this DCS AQUADERM range and would recommend it to people with combination, sensitive skin like me. I am happy to notice the improvement and difference to my skin condition after I've started out on this skincare range.

DCS AQUADERM is available exclusively at Watsons.

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...