Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: Bio-essence Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream and Deep Exfoliating Gel

Hi lovelies,

This July, V-shape expert Bio-essence launched an enhanced formula of their Face Lifting Cream to give women an extra lift, extra V shape facial contour. Packed with Royal Jelly and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the new Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream helps achieve improvements in skin elasticity, reduction in wrinkle counts and instant facial contour reduction within 10 minutes of usage. 

 At the same time, Bio-essence will be launching the Deep Exfoliating Gel (Oil Control) & Deep Exfoliating Gel (Sensitive Skin) to maximise the V-shape facial contour effect of the new Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly & ATP.



Let us first check out Deep Exfoliating Gel (Oil Control) and Deep Exfoliating Gel (Sensitive Skin).








Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel (Oil Control) with Tea Tree:
This exfoliating gel has the gentle scent of tea tree, and it comes in a light green gel. It comes out first as a thicker consistency gel and the gel turns watery after coming into contact with body heat. This allows the product to be evenly spread over a larger surface area and effectively remove dead skin cells. However, as my face is sensitive to Tea Tree, I could only test it out on my hand, so regarding the oil control function, I can't really speak for it. After exfoliating the dead skin on my hand, it revealed a slightly fairer and smoother skin complexion. After rinsing off, my skin feels clean and it leaves a light tea tree scent on my skin. It is easy to rinse off and there is no feeling of residual on my skin after rinsing.







Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel (Sensitive Skin) with Chamomile:
This exfoliating gel has a gentle and soothing chamomile scent and comes in an off pink gel. I find that it is more watery as compared to the exfoliating gel for oily skin. I tried this on my face and find that it works well on my sensitive skin, it is very gentle and exfoliates a very thin layer of my dead skin. It is great for use once a week, sufficient to keep my skin clean and breathable. This product work well for my skin and cause my skin any discomfort or cause my skin to breakout.

Lastly, I would share my review for the Bio-essence Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream.






Bio-essence Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream:
Initially, upon application on my skin, it is of a floral and royal jelly scent. Upon spreading out, the scent becomes minty and it gave a temporary cooling sensation on my skin. Although it is in a cream form, the texture is very light and it gets absorbed almost instantly by my skin. After a minute or two, my skin began to feel a slight tingling and warm sensation which lasted for about 10 minutes and this sensation gave my brain a signal that my skin is tightening up. To test the efficacy of this product in firming saggy skin, I tried this product on my calf area which has saggy skin concern because of repetitive weight gain and weight loss (having sweet-tooth makes me gain weight easily). I applied this Bio-essence lifting cream to my calf area twice a day, in the morning and night and within 2 days, I could see a very obvious improvement and my skin seemed firmer. I tried on my face as well, and I am happy that it does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. I am sure to repurchase this product after I finish up my current tub. Super gooood!!!


The improved version of these Bio-essence products never fail to amaze me with their results. You should try it too!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


9 comments:

  1. i hve used the original for few years now..and i never looked my age. hehe thanks for the review will try it next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hve used the original for few years now..and i never looked my age. hehe thanks for the review will try it next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice product. I will surely use this product for my arms.
    face lifting cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for extra
    of your magnificent post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social
    networks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know how I finished up here, but I thought
    this publish was once great. I do not recognise who you are but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger when you are not already.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read some excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking
    for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you set to make such a great informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really delighted to read this website posts which carries plenty
    of useful information, thanks for providing these data.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had been honored to obtain a call from a friend
    when he found out the important recommendations
    shared in your site. Going through your blog publication is a real excellent experience.
    Many thanks for considering readers like me, and I hope for you
    the best of achievements as being a professional in this surface
    area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bookmarked!!, I love your web site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...