Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Event and Review: SOTHYS Diamond Programme; Energizing Booster Serum and Energizing Radiance Ampoules

Hi lovelies,

Today in my post, I am going to share about the SOTHYS Diamond Programme. Featuring the New Energizing Duo, Energizing Booster Serum and Energizing Radiance Ampoules, the programme restores youthful luminosity to your skin in just 4 weeks.

SOTHYS Diamond Programme includes (1-month programme):
 1 bottle x Energizing Booster Serum (30ml)
 16 vials x Energizing Radiance Ampoules (1ml)





Application Method: 
1. Apply Energizing Booster Serum daily, both day and night for 30 days. Apply before face moisturizer. 
2. Then apply Energizing Radiance Ampoule after suncare. Apply on alternate day during day time. Followed by Make-up Foundation. The Energizing Radiance Ampoule will act as a make-up base. 
3. If you are going for evening dinner and parties, you can also apply the ampoule before Make-up Foundation. 
4. For long lasting make-up, you can blend half of the ampoule with foundation.


This programme specifically addresses 4C’s integral factors that enable your skin to glow with youthful, diamond-like luminosity: Cellular Energy, Color “Chromophores”, Collagen and Clarity!

Skin’s energy reserve is the source of glowing radiance that reveals natural beauty. When skin is deprived of this energy, it loses its glow and begin to show signs of ageing.


Here is a self-check to understand your cell energy.



SOTHYS Advanced Research Team concocted a strong energy power to improve skin’s quality and reveal glowing youthful skin. At the core of every formula, it combines Siberian Ginseng with other complementary active ingredients.



Restore your skin’s youthful vitality and luminosity at any age. Witness the youthful luminosity in just 4 week with SOTHYS Diamond Programme!

One of the important products in this Diamond Programme is the Energizing Booster Serum (S$279, 30ml) .




This lightweight intensive serum works to boost skin’s energy capital and restore a radiant complexion. It is formulated with Anti-ageing Illuminating Complex to limit and correct imperfection. I love the light and watery texture of this serum which gets absorbed into my skin almost instantly and does not leave any heavy or greasy feeling on my skin. Another reason why I love this serum is that it helps to keep my skin looking refresh and radiant throughout the day despite the warm and humid weather in Singapore. This serum also boosts the efficacy of other serums applied to the face, which makes it one of my Holy Grail skincare products!

Application Method: 
Apply in the morning and evening on entire face and neck, avoiding eye contour. 
Follow with regular SOTHYS Cream. Can be layered under another serum.

My rating: 4.5/5

Another important product in the Diamond Programme is the Energizing Radiance Ampoules (S$49, 1 x 2ml) .



This ampoule is an energy booster for instant radiance and brightness. It acts as an instant transparent mask to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The skin becomes more radiant and instantly boosted. I tried the ampoule once and I find that it helps to hydrate and brighten up my skin slightly. In my opinion, this ampoule works like a makeup base, helping to hold my makeup and keeps my makeup looking good and fresh for longer hours.

Application Method: 
After regular SOTHYS Cream, apply the entire content of an ampoule to the face and neck and gently smooth over the skin.

My rating: 4/5

I would really recommend you to try this SOTHYS Diamond Programme and watch your skin restores youthful luminosity!

SOTHYS Diamond Programme is available at appointed SOTHYS Salons.

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne

18 comments:

  1. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am genuinely impressed to read all
    at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really wonderful ideas in on the topic
    of blogging. You have touched some nice points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
    it, you can be a great author.I will ensure that I
    bookmark your blog and will come back in the future.
    I want to encourage continue your great writing, have
    a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been checking out a few of your posts and i can state nice stuff.

    I will definitely bookmark your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, you have pointed out some wonderful
    points, I likewise think this is a very good website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have mentioned some very interesting details, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web page is
    really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made some really good points there. I looked
    on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go
    along with your views on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the website is
    extremely good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there friends, nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I
    am in fact enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and
    the rest of the site is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay google is my king assisted me to find this outstanding site!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello. excellent job. I did not imagine this.
    This is a fantastic story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got what you mean,bookmarked, very nice internet site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...