Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

Eyelash Extension Touch-Up at Browtisan

Hi lovelies,

I did my eyelash extension touch-up at Browtisan after my previous extension.

Comparing my before and after eyelash extension touch-up, you can tell that touch-up is really important especially when you unknowingly did your eyelash extension during your eyelash fall off and regrow cycle.



This photo shows my extended lashes condition before my eyelash extension touch-up:


This photo shows the final result after my eyelash extension touch-up:


The whole process wasn't easy for my therapist as my natural lashes grow in crisscross direction so she had to remove some of the previous extensions and comb my lashes before sticking on new eyelash extensions. The lash extension were stick onto my eyelash strand by strand professionally by Browtisan's therapist.




I love the final result of my eyelashes after the touch-up!


Taking a selfie shot while waiting for my eyebrow embroidery touch-up. 


Browtisan is recently awarded the Women's Weekly Best Eyelash Extension for Spa Awards 2015. Congratulations!
You know that you are in good and safe hands to have your eyelash extension done at Browtisan! =)


Browtisan is located at: 
 402, Orchard Road, 
 #03-17 Delfi Orchard Singapore 238876. 

 To book a consultation, call 6235 2355. 

 Operating hours: 
 • Mon-Fri: 11am to 8.30pm 
 • Sat : 10am to 7pm 
 • Sun: 10am to 6pm 
 • PH: Closed 



Love, 
Yvonne 
 Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...