Translate

Friday, June 12, 2015

Eyelash Extension at Browtisan

Hi lovelies,

I finally tried eyelash extension! Once in a while, I would apply falsies for events on but I mostly skipped this step during my makeup because in Singapore's hot weather, all the perspiration and grease from the skin would melt the falsies glue by mid-day. To me, I find that it looks bad with half of the falsie fallen out and dangling on my eyelid. It just looks not glam and unsightly! 

Here's the final result of my eyelash extension.

Before this, I've actually put the idea of getting eyelash extension on hold for a long time because I always have the misconceptions that lash extension would be difficult to care for and it will cause my natural lashes to fall off easily, which I later got to understand that that's not the case. It is a natural cycle for our lashes to fall off naturally and lash extension does not cause lashes to fall off prematurely nor weigh down our lashes. For cleansing of face, the whole procedure remains the same, just no oil based products over the eyelash area. I was told that if the extended lashes were taken care of properly, it should lasts me 3 weeks or even longer.

I did my eyelash extension at Browtisan, Delfi Orchard.


There are 4 designs available, I chose the Natural design and opted for the S$98 Natural lash (100-120 strands of lashes for both eyes) as I wanted something simple and suitable for daily wear.




As soon as I was at Browtisan salon, I was led into a room to proceed with my eyelash extension service, and these were the tools used on me:



These are my natural lashes before the procedure. My eyelashes are very fine and without mascara, they are almost invisible.


At the start, tapes were placed over my bottom lashes to prevent the eyelash glue from sticking to my bottom lashes.


Thereafter, electronic eyelash curler was used to curl up my lashes before individual strand of the false lash was stick on. Through out the whole process, it was very comfortable and the glue used did not cause any allergy reaction. The whole eyelash extension service was done in an hour. Super fast!


Comparing my left extended eyelashes to my right natural eyelashes, you would notice that my natural eyelashes are sparse, fine and almost not visible.


With both sides done, I am very satisfied and happy with how great the workmanship was.


After the eyelash extension, my eyes seemed to sparkle and appear larger. No more tired looking eyes. I am happy with it. Thank you Browtisan!


Browtisan is located at: 
402, Orchard Road, 
#03-17 Delfi Orchard Singapore 238876. 

 To book a consultation, call 6235 2355. 
 Operating hours: 
• Mon-Fri: 11am to 8.30pm 
• Sat : 10am to 7pm 
• Sun: 10am to 6pm 
• PH: Closed 


Love,
Yvonne

Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...