Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

Eyebrow Embroidery at Browtisan_Coco Qi

Hi lovelies,

I finally took my first step forward and did something for my sparse brows. Actually, I have always wanted to do eyebrow embroidery when this service first arrived in Singapore. My heart then was already moved. 

However, I had my hold backs at that time as eyebrow embroidery was new in Singapore, I was concern about the skills of the therapist and worry about the level of pain I can endure during the process of the eyebrow embroidery.

I had my reserves until I knew about Coco Qi, the lady boss behind Browtisan. Browtisan stems from the word Brow and Artisan. 
To be an artisan is to attain the highest level of skills in the said craft.



When Coco first met me, she was very straightforward (I love her honest personality) and told me that my brow makeup was not drawn correctly, the shape and angle of the brows were wrong. I guess you can tell too from the before and after photos that Coco was totally right! Yet, I have unknowingly drawn horrible brows for myself for many years!!!



My eyebrow embroidery process began at Browtisan by the cleaning off of makeup and dirt over my brows before numbing cream was applied over my brows and left on for about 20 minutes. 

My brows are naturally sparse with lighter hair pigment, and hence, my brows are almost not visible from afar.



After the numbing cream took effect, the plastic film was removed and Coco Qi started to perform her magic by shaving and shaping (or called drawing) my brows before my eyebrow embroidery. Coco Qi shaped by brows according to my bone structure, skin complexion, facial shape and features.





Coco Qi checked with me the desired results of my brows many times before she settled with this set of drawn brows and I was led into the room for my eyebrow embroidery procedure. 


A surgical cap was given to me to put on so as to prevent my fringe from touching my brows during the embroidery process. I looked like I'm all prepared to go through the process!


Coco Qi chose brown dye to be used instead of black or grey so that the final result will be as close to my natural brows as possible. 

At Browtisan, they use an innovative and integrated approach – first in the industry - combining Creative Eyebrow Techniques and clinical standards with the latest Swiss microscopic amplification technology. Besides making every single eyebrow stroke more refined, accurate, detailed and most importantly painless, Browtisan also sterilized their premises with infrared technology for the highest level of hygiene. All tools used on their clients were brand new and thrown away after being used.


The whole process was painless, and it felt just like something scratching lightly over my skin.

With one side done, Coco Qi checked and compared to the other brow numerous times until she was satisfied before she moved on to do embroidery for another brow. Coco Qi is very meticulous and careful towards details.


Even after Coco Qi was done with the embroidery for both brows, she checked and compared and made adjustment once again.




Next, Coco Qi told me to sit upright while she checked my brows again and did a final touch up before dying my natural brows with the same color dye used for my eyebrow embroidery.



Here's the final results of my brows and I'm loving it very much!


Over the next few days, my brows darkened and scabs formed but soon after, the scabs began to fall off and revealed natural looking brows.


Lastly, I would like to share about the atas ambiance at Browtisan and most of the items there have the Browtisan logo. The premises look very grand!




There are different types of Eyebrow embroidery one can opt for at Browtisan and if you are curious to know, I went for their Creative Eyebrow embroidery and was informed that my embroidered brows could last for 2 years after my touch-up session.


Below are the details if you are interested. =)

Browtisan is located at:
402, Orchard Road, #03-17
Delfi Orchard Singapore 238876.

To book a consultation, call 6235 2355.

Operating hours:
• Mon-Fri: 11am to 8.30pm
• Sat : 10am to 7pm
• Sun: 10am to 6pm
• PH: Closed


Lastly, signing off Coco Qi, my well trusted Browtisan!


Thanks for reading!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on my Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


Thanks AT Marketing Consultancy https://www.facebook.com/AtMarketingConsultancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...