Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

Svenson Hair Care Review

Hi lovelies,

I have been on this Svenson Hair Care for about a month, consisting of Svenson Pre-Shampoo Treatment (for oily hair), Svenson Volumizing Shampoo and a bottle of Svenson PLGA Total Solutions.



My hair care procedure begins with Svenson Pre-Shampoo Treatment (for oily hair) which I use once or twice a week, depending on my hair and scalp conditions. 



My thoughts:

Personally, I have oily scalp which causes my hair follicles to be easily clogged and may result in hair fall in the prolong process when the hair is unable to take in any nutrients. Svenson Pre-Shampoo Treatment (for oily hair) has been a Holy Grail for me as it helps to cleanse my scalp of the dirt, oil and residual, giving me a clean yet not dry or irritable scalp after cleansing.

There isn't any added fragrant to this product, it works gently on my scalp, without causing any itchiness or discomfort to my scalp after usage. However, the only down side for me is that it can be difficult and takes quite a while for me to apply the product to my scalp section by section. 




Next product is the Svenson Volumizing Shampoo.




My thoughts:

The gentle, refreshing floral scent from the shampoo first caught my attention. I find that the shampoo lathers well but the bubbles soon dissolved after applying to the hair and scalp which makes me a little confuse about whether should I apply more shampoo or not. After washing, I find that it cleansed well but it makes my hair a little dry. It gave my hair volume but not causing my hair to be frizzy and untamed.



Lastly, it is the Svenson PLGA Total Solutions. This product combines remarkable properties of the rare Loquat leaf and nanotechnology to produce noticeably thicker, fuller looking hair for those suffering from thinning hair.


My thoughts:

It feels light-weight and comfortable applying this product on my scalp. There is no scent and does not cause irritation to my scalp or harm to my hair. However, I am unable to speak about the efficacy about this product since I only got to try it once, but overall, it's a wonderful feeling after application.


I have come to the end of my post, hope this post will be useful for you. =)


Love,
Yvonne
@SimYvonne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...