Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

Hi lovelies,

Have you ever wondered how you can help your skin achieve cleanliness while on the go?


Yes, you can! 
Adapted from its best-selling predecessor, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, the high-quality, one-use woven cloths pre-moistened with the soap-free formula, allows you to remove makeup and dirt without irritation, anywhere, and at anytime of the day. 
Now you can get perfectly cleansed and supple skin within an arm's reach! Hurray!





Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths infused with the Gentle Skin Cleanser is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It comes with an ultra-soft, non-comedogenic, fragrance free and pH balanced cloths that contain humectants water, stearyl alcohol and propylene glycol to lock moisture into the skin, cetyl alcohol, allantoin and zinc gluconate to support the skin barrier and surfactants, to gently break up dirt and impurities on the skin's surface. 



The unique resealable lid ensures that the 25 pre-moistened cloths do not dry out and moisture is sealed tight within the package. This is perfect for those leading active lifestyles who desire clean, supple and healthy skin on-the-go.


Each piece of pre-moistened cloth is huge and moist enough to remove all my makeup with just one piece.


If I am heading to the gym, I have my face full of makeup but I would like to have a fuss-free makeup removing process that is thorough and without wetting my face with water, this Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths is definitely a great option for me.

Here, I have my hand covered with my makeup and let me show you how effective Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths is.


With just one wipe, it removed almost all my makeup, even my waterproof eyeliner and my lipstick all melted onto the moist cloth. 


All makeup thoroughly removed in a gentle and fast process, and my skin moisturised during the cleansing process. No feeling of residue on my skin after the cleansing process.



Specially formulated for sensitive skin, this fuss-free and convenient pack leaves the skin feeling clean, supple and healthy after every use.

Features:
- Thoroughly removes dirt and makeup without irritation.
- Ultra soft and gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use on face, eye area and all parts of the body.
- Contains soothing ingredients that cleanse and moisturise with no disturbance of natural oils or pH.
- Unique resealable lid that locks in moisture and prevents the cloths from drying out.
- Non-irritating, well tolerated and residue free.
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance free.
- Dermatologist developed and tested.
- Opthalmologist tested.
- Hypoallergenic.

My rating: 5/5

Retail price: S$13.90

Availability: Guardian, Watsons, Unity, Cold Storage, Fairprice and independent pharmacies.

For more information about this product, you may visit www.cetaphil.com.sg and facebook.com/CetaphilSG.

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...