Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review: Cyber Colors x Fifi Lapin Limited Collection

Hi lovelies,

In my post today, I am going to share my review for 2 products under the Cyber Colors x Fifi Lapin Limited Collection which professional make-up brand Cyber Colors collaborated with London-based renowned graphic artist Fifi Lapin. 

This series includes a Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, Grapefruit Purifying Cleansing Oil, Rose & Chamomile Cleansing Oil and Eye Cosmetic Set, each featuring a stylish catwalk model bunny wearing glamorous dresses inspired by cosmetics.




The Cyber Colors x Fifi Lapin Limited Collection comes with specially designed tote bag and I love the adorable design very much!


The first product that I am reviewing is the Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (Limited Edition).

This product is said to melts away eye make-up in seconds, including waterproof eyeliner and mascara, without causing irritation. It also conditions skin around the eye area.



Application method:
Shake well before use. Sweep over eyes with a cotton pad to gently melt away make-up. To remove mascara, pat the cotton pad onto eye area for a while before sweeping. Repeat if necessary.

Before shaking, it is noticeable that there is a separation between the blue and transparent liquids, and we are supposed to shake it well before using.



The opening of the bottle is just nice to dispense the make-up remover without causing spillage.


On my skin, I have foundation, drawn eyebrow, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, and I am going to test how well this make-up remover is able to remove all my make-up.


In the end, I used 4 cotton pads to remove all my eye and eyebrow makeup.


The first cotton pad removed all my eyeshadow, the second cotton pad removed my mascara and eyeliner, the third cotton pad removed all remaining mascara, and I use the fourth cotton pad to remove makeup on my eyebrow.

The final result is a thoroughly cleansed skin.


My thoughts:
Before I use it, I noticed that there is no fragrant added and it smells a little like sanitizer, but I am alright with it.There is a cooling sensation felt when I placed the cotton pad soaked with the makeup remover over my eyelid and it removed all my eyeshadow in the first wipe, removed all my waterproof, smudge proof mascara by the third wipe. I am happy that this eye makeup remover does not cause stinging to my eye. It is so comfortable to use and it feels like I'm just using water to remove the makeup. My eye area feels really clean after using the makeup remover without any greasy feeling. The most important thing is that this makeup remover does not cause my skin to become dry, my skin feels baby smooth instead.

My rating: 4.5/5


Retail price: S$24.90/ 250ml

Availability: Sasa Cosmetics outlets

The next product I am reviewing is the Rose & Chamomile Cleansing Oil (Limited Edition).

It is said that this cleansing oil effectively cleanses away dirt and make-up while adding moisture to keep the skin hydrated and refreshed.



Application method:
Put 3-4 pumps of the cleansing oil onto dry hands and smooth over dry face; massage with fingertips in circular motion. Wet hands and emulsify the cleansing oil, massage to help dissolve impurities and mak-up. Rinse with water.

I am glad that this cleansing oil comes with a open-close function on its pump, so when I am not using, I can close it to prevent spillage and wastage.


On my hands, I have all my frequently use makeups.


My thoughts:
Upon using, I was first caught by the pleasant rose chamomile scent, which gave me a soothing and relaxing feel while using it. This cleansing oil thoroughly removes all traces of makeup whether is it waterproof or non-waterproof makeup and while emulsified, it also helps to remove the dirt on my skin. After using the cleansing oil, my skin feels clean and moisturised at the same time. I love the smooth feeling of my skin after using this cleansing oil. This product is really so amazing.

My rating: 4.5/5

Retail price: S$49.90/ 450ml

Availability: Sasa Cosmetics outlets

Ladies out there who are seeking for good makeup remover that is gentle on the skin, helps to remove  all traces of makeup thoroughly and does not cause irritation to the skin, you can give these products a try!

Gift with purchase
- Free Cyber Colors x Fifi Lapin Limited Edition Cosmetic Bag (worth S$29.90) with minimum purchase of S$50 Cyber Colors products.

- Free Cyber Colors x Fifi Lapin Limited Edition Tote Bag (worth S$39.90) with minimum purchase of S$80 Cyber Colors products.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...