Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Benefit Cosmetic Roller Lash Review

Hi lovelies,

As promised in my previous post that I will be sharing my review for Benefit Cosmetic Roller Lash, here it is. =)

This mascara is said to help us achieve superb curl power for 12 hours straight! It contains an instant curve setting formula and an innovative Hook 'n' Roll brush to grab, separate, lift, and curl for powerful lash curling hold and wider-looking eyes.






The thing that I like about this mascara other than its curve setting formula is its innovative brush that grabs every eyelash and coats my eyelashes evenly with the mascara, helping the almost non-visible eyelashes to curl, thicken and lengthen. The curve shape of this mascara brush is also suitable for application over the eyelashes without staining my eyelids.  


In order to check that this Roller Lash mascara is able to hold my eyelashes for long hours, I took these photos at the end of the day, approximately 12 hours after application. I am happy to see how effective Benefit Cosmetic Roller Lash is in keeping my eyelashes curled for long hours without smudging or staining areas around my eye.



My rating: 4.5/5

Benefit Cosmetic Roller Lash truly works! 

Lastly, signing off with a blurry full face shot which I kind of like its effect. =)


Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...