Translate

Sunday, January 25, 2015

VICHY Aqualia Thermal Night Spa

Hi lovelies, today I'm going to share my review on the VICHY Aqualia Thermal Night Spa which I have been using for a while.




Aqualia Thermal Night Spa is a sleeping mask in VICHY's hydration range, that offers a night spa treatment for rested, radiant and beautiful skin. Since its launch in late 2013, it has received several Beauty Awards and has been loved by Beauty Editors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Singapore!


Formulated with high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid and Aquabioryl, together with Vichy Thermal Spa Water, the Night Spa infuses superior, intense hydration and replenishment continuously all night long, even for sensitive skin. 


There are 2 ways in using this product; 
1) As a sleeping mask, once or twice a week. Apply a thick layer to face and neck, and let this fresh aqua-gel infuse the skin for 10-15 min, then gently massage any excess onto the skin or remove it with a cotton pad.
2) As a moisturiser used every night. Apply a thin, even layer to skin.


My thoughts:
I have tried both ways; using it as a daily night moisturiser and as a twice weekly intense hydrating mask. 
I find that using this product as a daily night moisturiser works better for my skin as I noticed the brightening of my skin, smaller pores and soft, hydrated skin the next morning. However, when I use this product as an intensive hydrating mask, I noticed breakout of a pimple on my forehead and a few small ones on my cheeks. 
I would say that I am very happy with the hydrating results of this product, yet due to the condition of my skin, anything that is too nourishing tends to result in some breakouts. But so far, it has been working positively in giving me well-hydrated skin when used as a daily night moisturiser.
I love the cooling sensation and the refreshing scent of the product which made me feel relax after a long day at work. 
The colour and hydrating result of this product seem quite similar to Laneige Sleeping Pack, but in terms of texture, VICHY Aqualia Thermal Night Spa feels much light-weight with it's watery gel-like texture and gets absorbed by my skin much easier without leaving any residue on my skin.

My rating:
4/5

Retail price: 
S$48
  






Lastly, I would like to share that VICHY is running an Instagram contest where winners will get to win Staycations, Vichy’s Deep Mineral Hydration Facials and product hampers. Details below.


Before purchasing any product, you can try VICHY samples first. Get samples at feelthevichydifference.vichy.sg.

Thank you for reading. Hope this post is useful for you. :)

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...