Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bellabox Ring the Christmas Belles (December)

Hi lovelies! It's been a while since my previous post. Pampering myself with weeks of break helped me to relax but it looks like I'm getting a little laid back. Hahaha... Well, I'm back on track and to blogging too! =)

It's now time to start my engine for the new year. Wishing everyone an awesome wonderful year ahead as well!

For December, I received my monthly Bellabox but I didn't get to try the goodies as I was away until I was back near end December. Now, I'm ready to share what I received and my thoughts about some products that I love after trying them.





I love the design on the wrapper and the sticker! So pretty and full of the festive spirit!

Here are all the items in my December Bellabox.


1. Curel Sebum Care Lotion, 150ml/ S$24.90 and Curel Sebum Care Moisture Gel, 150ml/ S$34.90

This dual function sensitive skincare for oily skin contains oil and acne control properties, and it also work to fortify skin barrier function by protecting and replenishing essential skin component ceramide against external radicals. 
My thoughts: These 2 products worked well for my combination skin and I noticed that my freshly popped up acne began to minimize in size and gradually dry up after I used the products. Hydration level is good too without causing any discomfort on my skin. Quality of the products is good and they worked well for my skin, and I'm intending to purchase these products and add them to my skincare regime.

2. Kester Black for Bellabox Nail Polish, S$22.50

A bellabox exclusive shade, this nail polish features a chip-resistant high shine that is stunning and long-lasting. There are 4 shades available; Nuuude, Pinky Promise, Ruby Tuesday and Coral Me Maybe. 
My thoughts: The nail polish I received is Coral Me Maybe that is orangey-red in shade. I love this shade as it brightens my day. The quality of this nail polish is really loving too! This nail polish does not stain my nails nor cause the skin around the nail area to dry or flake. The colour is rich and it coats my nails evenly. The nail polish brush is steady and easy to use, so for a person like me who is clumsy when it comes to applying nail polish, you will find the nail polish easy to apply with their brush. Overall, I love the quality of this nail polish, the high shine finish and the long-lasting effect as the nail polish does not chip off easily! I am in love with this brand!

3. Apex Power Volume-Up Mascara, 8g/ S$19.90

Achieve big bold lashes with this jet-black power mascara. It gives you fuller lashes and a penchant for the dramatics with its volume boosting formula.
My thoughts: Have not tried this mascara yet as I've too many opened mascaras that I've not finished. Oops! =x

4. La Biosthetique Shampoo Beaute, 250ml/ S$28

This gentle scalp and hair cleanser cleanses without drying, maintains a balanced scalp environment and enhances hair's comb-ability. It revives hair health and vitality with every wash.
My thoughts: A pretty average shampoo that cleansed my scalp and hair well but I can't tell if this shampoo is special in any way as compared to my current L'Oreal Paris shampoo. I don't see myself switching to a new haircare brand anytime yet.

5. Medavita Hair Restoring Serum, no price stated.

This leave-in hair restoring serum packed in a single dose phial delivers healthy, strong hair that is regenerated, strengthened and hydrated, Revitalise tired. dull-looking tresses with this Italian hair repairing treatment.
My thoughts: This serum is said to add vitality, eliminates dryness and improves the quality of hair with the active agents softening the hair fibre and make hair easy to comb. In my opinion, this serum works pretty much like a leave-in hair conditioner which hydrates and softens the hair, giving almost same results as this serum, hence there're no surprises for me after trying this serum.

6. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive, 60ml/ S$63

Feed your skin to clearer, firmer and brighter appearance with this bestselling, patented Green Apple peel. A daily essential for all skin types, this refining exfoliator features a blend of fruit acids and vitamins to exfoliate, even skin tone and improve skin texture.
My thoughts: I have tried this brand before and I love how promising their products are, likewise for this product too! No regret trying this product and I love the results on my skin after using it as it is gentle on my skin and clears away dead skin cells without giving me any bad experience or irritates my skin.

 That's all that I have in my December Bellabox with monthly subscription of S$19.95 and free shipping.
More information at Bellabox website: http://bellabox.sg/.

Thank you for reading.
Love,
Yvonne

Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...