Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Review: Tealy Peach berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos and Rose Oolong Tea

I first came across Tealy from Bellabox, and I like how innovative Tealy is, as they are able to combine different teas and flavours together, creating unique yet fragrant teas for us to savour. 

This time round, I managed to get my hands on Tealy Peach berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos and Rose Oolong Tea, and the teas were delivered to my place safely in an adorable Japanese style packaging.



First up, let me share about Tealy Peach berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos.

Peach berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos:
 This gorgeous rose-colored blend is infused with sweet jasmine and created from a pairing of luscious strawberries, apple, apricot and peaches. Taste the very nature of love and pleasure in this pure enlightening blend of fruits with a hint of cream.



The tea bags were packed in air tight foil packaging, ensuring that the teas would reach us fresh and retaining its fragrance. When I opened the foil packaging, the scent of the tea immediately won me over, and I cannot resist trying it. Each box has 20 tea bags.




Look at the beautiful colour of my Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos!



My thoughts:
The taste of ceylon green tea made up the bulk of the taste of this tea, yet I could still taste of the fragrance from Jasmine with a tinge of sourness from the berry and the scent of peach all mixed in one. Each sip is full of surprising flavours, and I feel calm after sipping this tea.

Next up is the Rose Oolong Tea
 This premium Japanese tea is blended and scented with fresh rose blossoms in a delicate process that results in a refreshing and fragrant oolong tea. Be surprised by the citrus fruits like aroma along with the lingering taste of lavender.



The tea bags for this Rose Oolong tea comes in resealable ziploc packaging that makes it easy to preserve the fragrant and taste of this tea.




My thoughts:
This Rose Oolong tea is very smooth and fragrant with a heavenly rose scent. It has the atas taste and reminded me of the tea served at a high-class salon. This is my favourite relaxing drink as it instantly calms my senses after sipping it. A great tea to have when one is feeling tired or stressful.

On a side note, to celebrate this Christmas festive season, Tealy is coming up with a special offer bundle, which is the “The Tealy Christmas Bundle Gift Set” (http://www.mylanderpages.com/tealy/tealy). This promotion allows customers to combine a Tealy tea along with a Japanese from a selected range of choices while enjoying a 15% discount!

In conjunction with this promotion, Tealy will be launching a Facebook campaign titled “#MyTealy” on the 2nd December 2014. Fans and customers are able to participate in a facebook posting competition, with the main objective of gathering positive feedback through fans posting photos or comments alone on Tealy page! Tealy will be rewarding the top 3 posts with the most likes a Christmas Bundle Gift Set! (Postage fees on Tealy :D) 
Like Tealy Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/tealy) and participate in the #Mytealy Facebook Campaign!

On top of that, Tealy is providing all of you an extra 5% discount on a purchase of the Christmas Bundle Gift Set! Here's my unique discount code: Yvonne - XS141207G

Enjoy your Tealy Teas! =)

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...