Translate

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Phytomer Cleanser and Serum Skincare Review

Hi lovelies, in this post, I am going to share my reviews for 2 skincare products; the Phytomer Doux Visage Velvet Cleansing Cream (S$73) and the Phytomer Souffle Marin Energizing Oxygenating Serum (S$119) which I received from The Spa-lon and have been using for nearly a month.



The Phytomer Doux Visage Velvet Cleansing Cream is designed for all skin types. It is a cleansing and softening cream that eliminates makeup and impurities.


The main ingredient in this product is Sorenia which helps in relaxing and soothing of the skin.


Direction to use: 
Apply to entire face and neck with fingers. Work up a lather with water by making circular movements. Rinse and tone.


My review:
This cleanser comes in a watery milky like texture that feels creamy and gentle on my skin. It helps to dissolve most of my makeup except waterproof makeup when applied to the skin. This cleanser does not lather into foam yet it is able to cleanse my skin without stripping it of its natural moisture. I also noticed that my skin brightened and feels smoother after cleansing. It does not give me any irritation even though my skin has been sensitive.


My rating: 4/5

The next product is the Phytomer Souffle Marin Energizing Oxygenating Serum which is designed for dull, grey complexions, and tired-looking skin.


This serum contains active marine ingredients which neutralize harmful pollutants, enhance the skin's natural defenses and help it to breathe - for a fresh complexion and toned skin.

The main ingredients are Depolluting complex with Marine Flower (Armeria Maritima), Phormidiane that helps to eliminate pollutants and protects, and Oxygenol that oxygenates the skin.



Direction to use:
Apply morning and evening to face and neck, on its own or before your usual skincare cream. Use as an intensive treatment (21 days to 1 month, the duration of the cellular renewal cycle) or all year long.


My review:
You will be able to notice the brightening of my skin tone after application of this serum from the photos shared below. The result is totally amazing! I love the texture of this serum and how light-weight it feels on my skin. The serum got absorbed into my skin almost instantly after application and hydrates my skin. I adore the fact that I won't need to worry about having any sticky residual left on my skin, and thus, my makeup is able to sit comfortable on my skin without caking up or turning greasy.




My rating: 4/5

That's all I have to share. Thank you for reading my post.

Have a great weekend! =)

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne.


2 comments:

  1. Great review! The serum seems very promising.Your skin does look brighter after applying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva, thanks! I love the results of using this serum too! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...