Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Your Highness Beauty and Nail Review

I recently did my nails at a nail parlor newly opened at Bugis Cube Shopping Mall. 
It was a pampering session with 2 staffs serving me at the same time, doing my manicure and pedicure. Hahaha. *Like a Queen* ^_^




I did gelish manicure and pedicure because my nails are so brittle that for the designs to last on my nails, gelish is my preferred choice.


Your Highness Beauty & Nail has countless number of pretty shades for me to choose. 
I had a difficult time deciding on the colour and designs (nail art) I would want for my hands and legs. *Spoil for choice*


The nail parlor has 4 Spa massage chairs and 2 manicure tables available. 
Customers get to enjoy massages on the massage chair while waiting for their nails to be done. *Chill and relax*


Check out the final results of my mani and pedi! 
Hand-drawn nail art and crystals were used on my nails,



Your Highness Beauty and Nail has very talented manicurists. Shown here are only some of the designs they did. You can tell the manicurists the design you would like them to do and they can do it for your instantly on the spot! They are very impressive!




Opening promotion at Your Highness Beauty and Nail!

Special Service Offer:
1. Buy Classic Pedicure @ S$33 and get Classic Manicure FREE!
2. Buy Classic Gelish Manicure @ S$58 and get Classic Pedicure FREE!

Special Package Offer:
1. Buy 5 services and get 3 FREE!
2. Buy 10 services and get 8 FREE!

What's more?!
Mention my name "Yvonne" and you get additional mystery gift at Your Highness Beauty and Nail.

*Promotions valid till 30 November 2014, only at Bugis Cube Outlet.

After the Promotional period, you can still enjoy 10% discount for all services and products at Your Highness Beauty and Nail when you mention my name "Yvonne".



Your Highness Beauty and Nail has 2 outlets in Singapore.

Roxy Square (50 East Coast Road #01-133 Roxy Square) 
Bugis Cube (470 North Bridge Road #02-03. Tel: 6337 3839)

Operating hours are from 1100 - 2000.



*Promotions are only available at Bugis Cube Outlet.
Hurry before the promotion ends on 1 December 2014!

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...