Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

Review: FOTD with Mirenesse (Luxola.com)

Luxola.com finally launched Mirenesse Cosmetics on their website! I am so excited to be able to get my hands on some Mirenesse Cosmetics and their award winning Mirenesse iCurl Twin Heated Lash Curler in Singapore. 
Thank you Luxola.com for bringing Mirenesse into Singapore's shore! =)


In this post, I will be sharing reviews about my Mirenesse products, and a step-by-step makeup procedures for my FOTD/LOTD.



It is fuss-free to use Mirenesse products and my makeup can be completed in 15 minutes (at most).


#1 shows my bare face before applying any makeup.

In #2, I used Mirenesse Collagen Cushion Compact Airbrush Liquid Powder in Mocha. There are a total of 3 shades brought in by Luxola.com; Vanilla, Vienna and Mocha. Although Mocha is the darkest shade with a slight orangey undertone, but it did not look to dull on my skin as it gives my skin a little sun-kissed healthy glow. Upon application, the foundation may seem light in shade but as it oxidises, the orangey undertone revealed on my skin. The coverage of this Cushion Compact is pretty good and it helped to conceal my dark eye circles and blemishes. This Cushion Compact is creamy in texture, it hydrates my skin and gives my skin the dewy appearance upon application yet it does not make my skin feels sticky or greasy. The foundation gives me long-wear in Singapore's warm and humid weather and I don't have to keep touching up. The only downside is that the cushion may pick up a lot of the foundation at once, so apply light pressure while pressing the cushion into the compact.


This product has multi-purposes and multi-benefits in one. You can read more information about Mirenesse Collagen Cushion Compact Airbrush Liquid Powder at http://www.luxola.com/sg/products/mirenesse-collagen-cushion-compact-airbrush-liquid-powder.

In #3, I applied Mirenesse Studio Magic Blur Powder over my face. The powder is very fine in texture and light-weight. After application, it gives my skin the smooth appearance, and it also helps to control the shine over my T-zone. A sponge applicator is included in this package which can be used to help spread out the powder evenly over the face. An advise when using this product is to go light on the application as this powder is slight orange-y is shade, and over application may make your makeup appear a little dark if you have medium to fair skin tone. Mirenesse Studio Magic Blur Powder is free from Fragrance, Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Alcohol/Talc, so it is safe to use even for sensitive skin.



You can read more information about Mirenesse Studio Magic Blur Powder at http://www.luxola.com/sg/products/mirenesse-studio-magic-face-blur-powder

In #4, I have already drawn my eyebrows, applied my eyeshadow and eyeliner as well, and now it's time to apply blusher.

In #5, I used Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Number 4 Angel Kiss as a blusher. This product is a natural lip and cheek stain. It delivers a high dose of colour and shine in just one swipe. This product has the precision of a liner, the moisture of a balm, the shine of a gloss and the staying power of a stain all-in-one! Infused with moisturising vitamin E and BB Mineral Pigments it leaves the lips full, smooth and hydrated. When used on the face, it gives my skin a radiant, natural glow. This shade in Angel Kiss can also be used for contouring and blending to create a sun-kissed glow. I love its cocoa butter scent as well.



You can read more information about Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Number 4 Angel Kiss at http://www.luxola.com/sg/products/mirenesse-glossy-kiss

#6 shows how Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Number 4 Angel Kiss worked out after blending. The shade looks soft and glossy on my skin.

#7 Now I am going to apply colour to my lips! I am a fan of pink and nude shade lipsticks and glosses!

In #8, I used Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lip Lacquer Stain in Number 8 over my lips. I love this product which is a gloss, stain and lacquer all in one! It is rich and pigmented in colour and it gives me long-wear without much fading of colour. This product has to be thoroughly removed with the use of lip makeup remover. This product feels light-weight on my lips without causing stickiness, greasiness or dryness. It's angled applicator also helped me to apply and line my lips easily after a few practices. This product has a mint taste and it gives a slight minty sensation on my lips during application.


You can read more information about Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lip Lacquer Stain at http://www.luxola.com/sg/products/mirenesse-lip-bomb

Lastly, it is the step to curl my lashes before applying mascara. I have stubborn lashes which are difficult to curl but the award winning Mirenesse iCurl Twin Heated Lash Curler is going to help me with it.



This Mirenesse iCurl Twin Heated Lash Curler has an innovative twin heated pad eyelash curler to work on the inner and outer parts of my lashes. With an easy slide up system, it works with the heated pad (operated with AAA batteries) to transform lashes from stick straight to curls lifted at the base. The curved silicone pads cushion my lashes and with a single push iCurl gently provides just enough heat and pressure to curl my lashes.

The silicon pads appear in red when in a cool state. With the On-Off button at the side, switch the power on and the silicon pads will turn transparent within seconds and ready to be used. On my first try, I was afraid of the heat emitted but after awhile, I realised that it does not hurt nor burn my skin, and it is also quite gentle over the eye area, and I began to use this iCurler with ease. The downside of this lashes is that it can be difficult to curl the lashes at the corners of the eye and it takes practice to get it right. Practice, practice and practice, it's the way to go to learn to control and use this iCurler.


Note the difference before and after using the iCurl over my lashes.



You can read more information about Mirenesse iCurl Twin Heated Lash Curler at http://www.luxola.com/sg/products/mirenesse-icurl-twin-heated-eyelash-curler

Hope this post is useful for you and gives you an understanding about Mirenesse Cosmetics and technology. Mirenesse is now available at Luxola.com. Shopping is just a click away!


Enter this code LX-PLAY at checkout to enjoy 30% Off storewide on all first time orders. This code is valid till 12th December but not applicable on non-discountable brands: Dercos by Vichy, Dr. Wu Clinical Skincare, Real Techniques, SkinCeuticals, Sigma, Beauty, Vichy, ZOEVA.

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...