Translate

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Almalase Laser Face Treatment at LUSH Aesthetics Review

A few weeks back, I did Laser Face Treatment by Almalase at Lush Aesthetics. That was my second visit to the clinic for aesthetics treatment. You can read about my first treatment here.


Almalase Laser Face Treatment is a non-invasive and non-ablative laser treatment which is highly suited for reduction of skin blemishes, acne, pigmentation etc. It is also suited for open pores, oily or dull skin. The treatment produces instant visible results - glowing and rosy radiance.



This treatment is suitable for all skin types, has no downtime and its safe and comfortable.



I was first led into a room to proceed with the Almalase Laser Face Treatment, and it all began with the cleansing of my face to remove all traces of makeup, dirt and grease from my skin.

Toner was then tabbed on my skin, followed by applying a layer of transparent, scentless gel on my skin. My eyes were shielded from the bright laser beam with a dark shaded goggle. When everything was prepared, the laser beam from a machine was shot on my skin section by section, beginning from my chin up to my forehead. The whole process was done within a few minutes and it was painless. There was nothing to worry about during the treatment process. Results were immediate as I noticed my dull skin brightened up in one session, redness on my skin disappeared and my pores were visibly smaller. I am happy and love the results from this face treatment.


This quick and effective treatment utilizes micro beams of lasers along with an in-motion technology to eliminate signs of aging and imperfections. No preparation required for this laser treatment and practically no down time. I was able to resume routine activities immediately. It is painless and safe as I did not experience any adverse effect from this treatment. 

My rating: 4/5

Experience the miraculous and immediate effects of the Almalase Laser Facial today.

You can find out more about LUSH Aesthetics and the treatments they have at http://www.lushaesthetics.com.sg/.

Check out this link for their current ongoing promotions at http://goo.gl/ncOlxN

Thanks for reading.

Love,
Yvonne

Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your
    posts as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your site? My website is in the very same area of interest
    as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd always want to be update on new articles on this site,
    saved to my bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...