Translate

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Princess Pinky Eclipse Pink from Pinky Paradise

Lately, I have been liking this pair of pink contact lens from Pinky Paradise
The brand of my contact lens is Princess Pinky and the name for this shade is Eclipse Pink.

You can get more information about the contact lens and the shipping rate from here: http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Princess-Pinky-Eclipse-Pink-p/h32-eclipsepk.htm

My contact lens came through registered mail and safely wrapped up in a pink wrap. It also came with a complimentary hair clip and lens case as well. Really sweet of Pink Paradise for being so nice to their customers.






Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.5mm
Base Curve / 8.6mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 - 10.00


The shade of the contact lens is soft pink with a black outer ring. 
With 38% water content, the contact lens is pretty comfortable on my eye for the first 5 hours before it starts to feel a little dry and irritating for my eyes. 


Having the pink contact lens in my eyes yet it looks natural and not harsh on the appearance. 
I love the natural look despite having coloured contact lens on.




That's all I have to share about my current favorite contact lens. 

Thank you for reading. =)

Love,
Yvonne
Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...