Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Sample Store Relaunch Ka Bloom Party

Sample Store had relaunched! 
The Sample Store organised a relaunch Ka Bloom Party at FullHouse Signature Cafe, and it was my  honour to be invited to attend the event as their Beauty Panelist.


When I was there, the place was heavily crowded with traffic. It shows how far Sample Store has come and how successful they are! Congratulations to Elfaine and Sample Store for the relaunch!


At the event, I was given a game card to participate in activities at each booth and collect stamps. There were a total of 13 booths, giving us informative knowledge about their products and we could also participate in hands-on activity, tasting, hairstyling, skin analysis etc.

These gowns are for try-on! 

I love this new innovation! My skin is frequently troubled by acne. Hope this stick-on product works for me!

After collection of 3 stamps, we can redeem a Goodie Bag. Here are the items I received in my Goodie Bag. 

At the booths, they were also giving out goodies! I love the Belif tumbler I got from the sure-win dip at the belif booth. The tumbler is a limited edition from their Korea office. How lucky I am!
There were photo-taking booth and photo-printing booth too, so how can I miss out taking photos with my lovely beauty blogger buddies Jerlene and Jody

Lastly, as Sample Store's Beauty Panelist, I am fortunate to receive an additional Goodie Bag. 
*Feel so blessed! 

I have tried the Enavose Chroma5 Mineral Correcting Pentagon and this product is really very promising. The powder is very fine and light, and it gives my skin a natural radiant and glow after application.
The pink shade refreshes the complexion with radiance.
The purple shade counteracts sallow undertones.
The green diminishes redness.
The white brightens complexion.
The champagne infuses glow in skin.
This mineral powder is infused with nutrients. Tourmaline energises the skin and boosts radiance, Sodium Hyaluronate locks in moisture and keeps skin supple and dewy, Vitamins A & E are powerful antioxidants which regenerate collagen and prevent aging.

Congratulations to Elfaine and Sample Store once again, and thank you for pampering me with lots of goodies! 

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...