Translate

Monday, October 27, 2014

MDS Collections Keep You in Style!

Recently, I came across MDS Collections and love the fashion they brought into Singapore. They have quite a range that is frequently keeping up with fashion trend, keeping you in style all the time.


I'm very much into floral prints lately, and even although I know that the Fall/Winter season is stepping in with dark and earthly colours popping up but I would still love to have some brightness and happiness added into this cold, gloomy, rainy season in Singapore.


Shown above are some of my picks from MDS Collections. 

I find them lovely and appropriate for all kinds of occasion.

MDS Collections are currently made available online and now you can shop at your own comfort 
and wait for your purchases to arrive at your doorstop safely.


Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...